Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Pick up truck shots

Old 09-25-2009, 08:19 AM
Spike

Some nice pics of some really nice bucks! Can't wait for Oct 1 to get here. I am ready to get my hands on a nice set of antlers!
Old 09-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics man!
Old 09-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Hunt4Life23
Wow you have certainly got some nice bucks in those pictures! You kill most of them?
I can only take credit to 10 of those whitetails, I just hunt with 2 other buddies. A couple of pics were from neighboring farms. One of my 2 buddies has his 8yr and 10yr old just getting into the sport. Last year his 2 sons took 5 deer, check out the 153” his 10yr old took last season with his smoke pole. Not bad….

Old 09-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Those are some fine meat wagons for sure, you def. live in the breadbasket
Old 09-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Spike

Old 09-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW those bucks are all freaking monsters. congrats to you and your 2 buddies. that gets me pumped up. thanks for sharing
Old 09-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bucktail Bob, Great deer! 2 Questions for you, Where in Northern Illinois are you hunting? Im in Nothern Illinois and its tough to find deer like that around where I hunt. Also, where were you in Wyoming for the Mule Deer? I saw the Natrona Co. Plate on one of the trucks. Ive hunted a lot out of Glenrock and love the Mule deer out there plus the terrain is great. The mountain lions have DESTROYED the Mule deer population where I hunt over the last 8 years, it really is bad.

Texas8, I love that spike. Something about a huge spike buck amazes me. I think Id rather take a Big spike than an average 6 where I hunt this year.

Husker, I love those truck pictures. Unfortunately can't say the same about your hat, since I am a DIEHARD Jayhawk! I will admit though that I am dating a diehard Husker right now. We can't wait for November 14th (KU vs NU). Unfortunately Ill be on the way to Michigan deer camp during the game. May the best team win!
Old 09-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is my truck picture from 2 years ago. For where I hunt in Michigan this is a pretty good buck. Its way overhunted and I worked for him. What stinks is he was the biggest buck Ive seen on this property in 8 years of hunting it and dropped him opening morning. Later that day, a big 8 walks 15 yards from my stand and I had to let him walk!

This is the guy I got last year in Southern Illinois. Can't hunt where I did last year but he was my biggest buck of my life, so far. No truck pick, he actually went on top of the SUV for the drive home.

Old 09-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

All of those pictures are incredible! There are some fiine deer there!
I'm getting pumped for the season opener in MASS. 17 days away till bow season.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Spike

Thanks guys! You just got to love South Dakota, deer in the morning, pheasants in the afternoon and cyotes all day!

fastetti...... Being a Husker fan has been rough over the last few years, but I think we got the ship righted and are on our way back to good-ol-days!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.