Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

2 monsters

Old 09-22-2009, 06:52 AM
Typical Buck

Man I missed the pictures LOL
Old 09-22-2009, 07:34 AM
Fork Horn

To an anti the avatar pic your using is equally disgusting. Thats the point.

What is truely sad is now you have a guy here that once had a proud moment at deer camp that is embarrassed or feels bad about sharing his hard won success. What is even more sad is he is getting that feedback from HUNTERS not antis.

I say screw the antis, I am not bending or hiding a dern thing because i dont have anything to hide. There is simply nothing foul about gathering and processing meat. If you are solid in that conviction yourself than you probably understand exactly what I am saying here.

I say put the pics back up and celebrate a fine time at deer camp and a couple of nice bucks that came as a result. Screw the critics!

Last edited by hatracked; 09-22-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hatracked
To an anti the avatar pic your using is equally disgusting. Thats the point.

What is truely sad is now you have a guy here that once had a proud moment at deer camp that is embarrassed or feels bad about sharing his hard won success. What is even more sad is he is getting that feedback from HUNTERS not antis.

I say screw the antis, I am not bending or hiding a dern thing because i dont have anything to hide. There is simply nothing foul about gathering and processing meat. If you are solid in that conviction yourself than you probably understand exactly what I am saying here.

I say put the pics back up and celebrate a fine time at deer camp and a couple of nice bucks that came as a result. Screw the critics!
Do whatever you want-put the pics back up!! I didnt say take em down. I said I personally would not post a pic like that, andd I think the animal itself deserves a little more respect than was shown here. Period!! I have the utmost respect for the animals i kill and choose not to show pictures that look like they were executed on a chopping block. If you do thats your choice as well. I dont really care what antis think but as i said i see no need to support there claims of how barbaric hunting is. More important than that is the simple respect that the animal deserves that we hunt. Evidently you dont see it that way.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Spike

My Gosh! There's more drama on this posting that Days of our Lives!

I didn't get on here in time to see the pics, but anytime you have a successful hunt, it is something to be proud of. Good Luck to all in this upcoming season and remember, shoot the animal but don't show any blood and gore as to not upset anyone! "Yeah Right!"
Old 09-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Fork Horn

My God man youre sounding more like an anti every minute dude!

Now I dont respect the animals I kill?

They got you brainwashed!!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hatracked
My God man youre sounding more like an anti every minute dude!

Now I dont respect the animals I kill?

They got you brainwashed!!!!
Because i choose not to post pics of decapitated deer im am an anti? what are you talking about? evidently yours and mine ideas of respect differ, i will leave it at that.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Typical Buck

The picture MUST be in a Tasteful manner as to promote hunting,
(No Blood and Gore Pictures will be Allowed)

If the Deer is all bloody clean it up before the picture and
Hide the big hole from bullet.
Remember this is to promote hunting not degrade it.
Here is the pic rule for the gun contest- I wonder why the moderators would feel this way as well...hmmm? maybe they are antis too???
Old 09-22-2009, 11:01 AM
Typical Buck

You tell him Tom lol
Old 09-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by rh160kid
I have the utmost respect for the animals i kill and choose not to show pictures that look like they were executed on a chopping block. If you do thats your choice as well. I dont really care what antis think but as i said i see no need to support there claims of how barbaric hunting is. More important than that is the simple respect that the animal deserves that we hunt. Evidently you dont see it that way.
Look pal this is what you said and anyone with a third grade reading comprehension can plainly understand your implication that anyone who does not pose their deer as you did does not respect the animal. It is also very obvious that you agre with them and the pictures imply a barabaric event. YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED !!!!

IMO this is very likely not how you really feel. You have been conditioned along with the "Rule makers of the deer contest" to feel there is something foul about killing things and taking them to the meat pole. So much so you will attack your own brothers and in the end serve the anti hunters agenda. You are playing into their hand far more than the man with smiling faces and dead deer hanging from the rafters! He is a proud hunter!

I wasn't born yesterday and have been watching this game for a few decades as it has developed. One thing has not changed, anti hunters hate everything about hunting and the people who partake in it. On the other hand one thing has changed, we now have hunters screaming at hunters calling out for an anti hunter approved agenda. Stupid part is they don't care if you wipe the blood or make it "look respectful" you are still simply a murderer of an innocent animal. Get a clue, no matter what you do you will always be foul to an anti.

So my point is simple, sure our hunting brother here could have cleaned up the photo op a bit and made it look "more respectful" . In the end however the only folks utilizing his snap shot for disgust is hunters. So much so the poor guy deleted his photo and probably feels like a ham. I call foul on you knee jerk anti hunter paranoid types and say get a spine you kill for fun and food! If you aint up for the reality of it get the hell out of the woods and stay at home with the non hunting women and anti hunters!

You know what is really hilarious, is in reality your trophy posed avatar is likely more offensive and more dangerous to the future of our sport than all. You represent what is very likely the real weakness in the hunters argument...a man looking for glory by killing a "trophy". You are posed like a proud serial killer my friend. At least thats what the antis think of your cleaned up trophy shot with the big rack. My opinion a hanging doe with her toungue hanging out getting skinned represents us better!

Bottom line I care not to cater to ignorance and I will not condemn this guy or anyone else that wants to share a pic of their hunting adventures. I know the deal, things die and blood is involved. Do you?
Old 09-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Fork Horn

seen the pics jeep..great deer..curious..bow or gun kills?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.