Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

2 monsters

Old 09-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Fork Horn

was this in 2007? or is the camera date wrong
Old 09-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Fork Horn

Sheesh as a longtime hunter and serial killer of whitetail deer there isn't a place I like being or being seen than in a shed full of dead deer with a nice head in my hands. I cut their heads off too, and usually hold em up for a picture. I also hang em, and cut the meat right down to the bone and eat em. Call me a dahlmer of deer hunting I reckon.

Folks, people that dont hunt do not understand those who do. Folks that understand should not be so quick to down talk a guy who has enjoyed a hunt, and is sharing his success. What we do is kill things and that includes blood, guts, carcasses, and smiling faces with beautiful racks! I saw recently on another forum where a guy was scalded because the deers tongue was hanging out in the picture. Great buck, pretty well taken photos, but all folks could say was what a dink this guy was for an offensive picture. WTH?

I got blood on my hands and I am not ashamed of it. Great bucks and congrats to the two hunters.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DoctorDeath
you want a monster THIS is a monster ..or at least I think so

dd

Yup. That qualifies!
Old 09-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hatracked
Sheesh as a longtime hunter and serial killer of whitetail deer there isn't a place I like being or being seen than in a shed full of dead deer with a nice head in my hands. I cut their heads off too, and usually hold em up for a picture. I also hang em, and cut the meat right down to the bone and eat em. Call me a dahlmer of deer hunting I reckon.

Folks, people that dont hunt do not understand those who do. Folks that understand should not be so quick to down talk a guy who has enjoyed a hunt, and is sharing his success. What we do is kill things and that includes blood, guts, carcasses, and smiling faces with beautiful racks! I saw recently on another forum where a guy was scalded because the deers tongue was hanging out in the picture. Great buck, pretty well taken photos, but all folks could say was what a dink this guy was for an offensive picture. WTH?

I got blood on my hands and I am not ashamed of it. Great bucks and congrats to the two hunters.

one hundred percent agreed unless all you do is shoot a deer and go cut its head off and leave the rest in the field their is gonna be blood gut's and so called gore....real hunters no all about seeing the skinned deer and what not and should be adults when they see it as should all adult's unfortunatly this is not the case
Old 09-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

repulsive pix of mediocore bucks.... NICE!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Spike

Monsters maybe..... maybe not. It all depends on how high your sights are set, or the size of deer in your area. Having a buck dry spell for a couple of years now I would have shot them. Great pic. I see nothing bad about it. Most people who would feel the pic is obscene are the one who are just antler hunting and never even gut their own deer.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Typical Buck

Couldn't you get the gut pile in the pic as well, it's the only thing missing. You couldn't have posted a worse picture.
Others asked about mounting them. It appears you already are. WTH is right.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by naildriver2

Great pic. I see nothing bad about it.

Most people who would feel the pic is obscene are the one who are just antler hunting and never even gut their own deer.
I work in a taxidermy shop and have field dressed and butchered more deer than most and this pic is anything but great but thanks for making insinuations about those of us who recognize what is inappropriate and in just your 24th post you have everyone on here figured out.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:11 AM
Fork Horn

Hey, sorry all i CANT DELELTE the darn thing i said sorry for the head shot. What am i suppose to do to erase the picture, further more when i dressed him 200pds of meat went to the freezer, Im sorry i could not afford the 600 dollar mount like so many others do. But i did a skull mount If it was ok with yous. Now i dont like it on here anymore than the ones knocking my picture so please get a mod to erase it already. P.S 2007.............correct
Old 09-21-2009, 05:42 AM
Fork Horn

Just go to the top line of the post and click on the edit symbol and just take out the line where it has your image link.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.