Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

7mm Mag. Deer caliber?

Old 09-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by iSnipe
Ever since college, I've still been going to class. I read and read and read... always learning, always educating myself.

At least I have some.

iSnipe
College huh, would've guessed maybe sophmore or junior year of high school with your juvenile replies. How about you act like an adult then.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Spike

Ever since college, I've still been going to class. I read and read and read... always learning, always educating myself.

At least I have some.

iSnipe
Somewhere along the way some one should have taught you civility and common curtousy, but I guess it didn't take.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

You two ***** must have a lot of time of your hands. I pity you. Sorry for whatever life you had thus far. It's sure obvious something went wrong somewhere.

See yah later chikenSpitter.

iSnipe

Last edited by iSnipe; 09-24-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

Now, Now, Isnipe. You’re on an internet forum. Talking Big accomplishes nothing. There are those of us here with doctorates, those of us with black belts, and those of us with both. But on an internet forum where text rules, it doesn't really matter now does it. No sense in arguing over this. I agree with you that it’s overkill, but I’ve also seen dozens of whitetails taken with it. Shot placement is what matters, and ANY center fire rifle will kill whitetail if placement is good.
-Jake
Old 09-25-2009, 09:37 AM
Spike

I shoot a 300WSM for whitetails here in Saskatchewan, but your choice of a 7mm is perfect. People say a 300 is excessive for deer but there isnt such a thing, so long as the shooter shoot straight, the bullet hits where it supposed to and does what its intended to do your in good shape.

Vin
Old 09-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nah, Boca he'd rather be a punk azzed little biatch trying to start something with people who have a different opinion. Let's just remember who started the put down's and name calling here.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by thndrchiken
Nah, Boca he'd rather be a punk azzed little biatch trying to start something with people who have a different opinion. Let's just remember who started the put down's and name calling here.
It doesn't really make much difference who starts what. Once you lower yourself to a certain level in order to engage someone on their own playing field, you are, like it or not, right there at that level with them.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Exclamation

...whoever told you that is suffering from rectal cranial inversion.

...he'd rather be a punk azzed little biatch...
LOL! With each post you make, you further strengthen my notions about you.

How about you act like an adult...
Look who's talking. LOL!

iSnipe

Last edited by iSnipe; 09-25-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL! Like I said earlier, with each post you make, you further strengthen what I've been saying.

iSnipe
What's that, that it's ok for you to make you wise azzed comments but don't let someone tell you your wrong. You started the put downs of specific people, you started the name calling of specific people not the other way around. You exhibited the juvenile mentality before anyone else here bud. By the way, in case you haven't noticed the general consensus here is that your belief in this matter is wrong, not the other way around. But I guess your too full of yourself to realize that, eh.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL! This is so funny. What you've been saying is a twisted version of reality. The moment I shared my opinion, you opened your mouth and told me to "get real" because YOU didn't agree with what I said! From that point on, you've made yourself look... well, you know; your posts show it clearly. LOL! That's when I addressed you... AFTER you had to open your mouth first. Anyway, your posts proves volumes.

Have a good day. LOL!

iSnipe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.