Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch >

Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch

Old 04-20-2013, 07:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by 700
Beats me....I think he just watches to much T.v
***Now you have made another assumption that his comment was about me when you're the one making all the comments that seem to show you're the one that knows everything and that i have disproved, LOL! PS: It may well have been though since we don't see eye to eye on many things and he always sooner or later has to jump in with a post like that one. You two can now continue on your own as this thread has become a waste of good time.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-20-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:32 AM
Spike

Troll Alert Troll Alert........
Old 04-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
LOL! You ought to hunt with skinnnner! You'd hunt that island regardless of size because it has water around it keeping the animals in a restricted area. Change that water to a fence or put a fence on the beach all the way around it and it's a whole different story. Now you also say it's not okay with deer, but it's okay for hogs! That's a real gem Sir!!! They both have four legs and hogs are smarter than deer. Think about it a little
Topgun you must have a pretty sad life to feel the need to attack people over the internet,incase your not smart enough to figure it out in an area that is surrounded by natural water and holds animals thats native to that kind Of habitat,i dont see that as unfair chase.now how natural is a fence made to hold big game animals in?dont bother sending me any pm and if you care to reply then you go right ahead,dont expect an answer back,i learned along time ago not to argue with idiots or drama queens.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:35 PM
Spike

AMEN to that....well said ...he got so twisted on this post and continued the stupidity on Deepsouth's feeder question...
I ain't been on this forum very long..y'all don't have moderators on this site to control the children..??

He has done sent me 12 pm's ....trying to clean up all the crap he has started over the last 5 days...good grief.

Last edited by 700; 04-21-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: GP
Old 04-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by 700
AMEN to that....well said ...he got so twisted on this post and continued the stupidity on Deepsouth's feeder question...
I ain't been on this forum very long..y'all don't have moderators on this site to control the children..??

He has done sent me 12 pm's ....trying to clean up all the crap he has started over the last 5 days...good grief.

***What a joke---12 PMs to you, LOL! You're either an outright liar or you can't count any better than you can stay out of trying to bait people into another argument. FYI the previous post was from a guy that just came back from a lengthy ban for doing exactly what he did in that post of his---trying to start trouble over nothing and calling people names! Now you're trying to do the same thing and it ain't gonna work!!! You two do fit together well as he also lied and has said he has me on ignore, which is pretty hard to do and quote me on his post, LOL! Bye bye, buy bonds!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-21-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Spike

I would compare David Morris to Mathews Archery. Both are waaaay to commercialized. I don't view either organization as true outdoor representatives any more.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:57 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by 700

Yes i know his sad tactics and no,dont count on any mods to stop it,thier kind of like the police,very good at condeming the innocint and very incompatant at putting away the real bad guys.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:47 AM
Spike

Im not counting on the Mods to stop it...I just dont get how they can let it go ..This is a really good website - and crap like he is doing just ruins a place.Hell, I even gave him 3 different chances to - move on - and he just does not get it...he wanted some attention - and now he has some - and now wants to cry..I have not been on here to long..How yall can put up with that kind of stupidity is beyond me.Down in Texas he is what we call a T.V hunter, he watches Tv all weekend and then wants to come on here and tell all the rest of us the rights and wrongs of hunting..really comical fella.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:56 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by 700
Im not counting on the Mods to stop it...I just dont get how they can let it go ..This is a really good website - and crap like he is doing just ruins a place.Hell, I even gave him 3 different chances to - move on - and he just does not get it...he wanted some attention - and now he has some - and now wants to cry..I have not been on here to long..How yall can put up with that kind of stupidity is beyond me.Down in Texas he is what we call a T.V hunter, he watches Tv all weekend and then wants to come on here and tell all the rest of us the rights and wrongs of hunting..really comical fella.
Lol trust me i know exactly what you mean,hes not the only one ruining this site,dont waste your time on these self proclaimed profesionals.their goal is to argue with anyones opinion that is not the same as theirs,like rr stated earlier.iv turned to blocking certian people,life has enough probloms without haveing to deal with people that get a thrill from argueing.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:01 AM
Typical Buck

What blows my mind is how their are people out there wanting to stop hunting but you come here and you find hunters fighting other hunters.these people need to realise who the real enemy is and go fight them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.