Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch >

Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Bucks of Tecomate El Cazador Ranch

Old 10-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

The man knows deer, he had a large hand in making North American Whitetail what it is today. Love him or hate him for what he has, but he does know deer.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:26 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by TheMiz54
The more and more I watch these shows the more angry I get. The El Cazador Ranch place is like a deer highway where they just shoot the biggest deer I have ever seen. They grow these giants for 6 or 7 years and then they contemplate which buck to take. Is he a 5 1/2 or a 6/1/2 year old deer. Personally I dont think that sitting in a house blind and shooting deer that you grow should be called hunting.

I like Jeff Foxworthy but David Morris I cant stand him. "Im gonna grow the next world record buck on my Tecomate property"
Simple solution: CLICK!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:47 AM
Typical Buck

WOW this thread is getting heated. I was just trying to say that I really did not like the way he hunts. I understand he knows a lot about deer and has spent his entire life hunting and all that.

What i did not like was when his daughter was hunting and he told her dont shoot him I cant tell if he is broken or not. His daughter wanted to shoot a buck that she liked and he was like o I dunno if he is a 6 1/2 and I cant tell if he is broken or not I dont want you to shoot him if he is broken.

That pissed me off. WHO CARES let your daughter take a deer that she wants even if it is broken. He is too concerned about the score and age of the deer. If your daughter likes the deer and wants to take him go ahead and let her. I just dont see a point in the way he hunts. I understand he wants them to be mature and grow huge racks and all that but if she likes the animal no matter what let her shoot it. Hunting is suppose to be fun not ooo let me make sure he is a 170 class deer. Its stupid in my opinion
Old 10-21-2009, 06:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Good point miz.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Spike

It is what it is
Old 10-22-2009, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

Personally I like deer with humongous Ball Sacks, so can hang them from my truck you think if i have researchers find out what kind of supplements to feed deer so that their Ball Sacks become ungodly huge, that they will legalize feeding in the state of New York to allow us to feed it to them. If so we should start killing off all bucks with small nuts (regardless of antler size) because i feel they are inferior and so should all of you.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Spike

Default Elitist Garbage

This whole thread reminds me of the uber-liberals that believe you should only go hunting at the supermarket..."It's the only humane way to treat animals", goes their thinking.

And you are following in their footsteps!!! "Hunting should only be done MY way". What a bunch of Elitist Garbage.

The benefits of the way Tecomate manages their land is an example for all of us, and if all you can see is an easy hunt of trophy dear, then I only have one recommendation for you...

...Go ahead and join the Obama Team...You already know everything about everything, and the rest of the world MUST show up your way...or you will outlaw them.

And please, feel free to join them for the big hunt at the freezer case.

Old 01-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by TheMiz54
The more and more I watch these shows the more angry I get. The El Cazador Ranch place is like a deer highway where they just shoot the biggest deer I have ever seen. They grow these giants for 6 or 7 years and then they contemplate which buck to take. Is he a 5 1/2 or a 6/1/2 year old deer. Personally I dont think that sitting in a house blind and shooting deer that you grow should be called hunting.

I like Jeff Foxworthy but David Morris I cant stand him. "Im gonna grow the next world record buck on my Tecomate property"
I'm in total agreeement with most of what u said. Either u like them or u don't. I can't stand neither one. Just how much money and exposure does one man need. It's got nothing to do with deer hunting gentlemen. Ya'll don't think this guy is not out for everything he can get then your crazy. Jeff Foxworthy may be funny but he darn sure don't know how to shoot a rifle. He follows David Morris around like a dog in heat-waiting to shoot anything that David ok's.Yet that man has more money then Morris ever thought about haveing. Now u tell me who's smarter than a fifth grader ?? CRAZY
Old 01-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wahh, Wahh, Wahh, now get your panties unbunched and stop whining about. it. He's a business man. Do you have any idea how much he has invested in that ranch and it's management. Sounds like you cry babies are jealous because they can pick and choose which buck gets taken and you can't.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

if its fair chase its ok by me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.