Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
I was just watching how easy hunting is! >

I was just watching how easy hunting is!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I was just watching how easy hunting is!

Old 09-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default I was just watching how easy hunting is!

So I was just watchin some "Hand Parker 3D" on tv and well....I don't know why we spend so much time talking about strategy this and camo that, stand placement this and bow setup that.

It turns out that all you have to do is pour C'MERE DEER all over the ground, in your hat, between your sheets, in your bow case, all over your truck bench and fill your blind with it and big bucks FLOCK.

We share a lot of tips here and this is obviously the only one that counts.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:15 AM
Fork Horn

I saw some deer in the field below my Daughter's house. Took her down to them on a 4 wheeler. She shot an 11 point buck while he was still lying in his bed. That's what she told all the guys at work. "I don't know why you all take off weeks at a time to hunt. All you have to do is walk up & shoot em!"
Old 09-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

c'mere deer and a rifle which as everyone knows you just point and shoot a rifle and the bullet hits the animal, same hole everytime right?

hunting any animal I'll admit isn't as tough as hunting for a particular or trophy buck for instance.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hunting (i.e. looking for) is easy. Now, define "successful hunting". Any fool can wander around the woods.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:25 AM
Typical Buck

Probably the reason why he is the only one using it....who wants to pay 25 bucks for a little quart?? F' that... lucky buck all the way!!
Old 09-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

Crossbow is all you need in pa to slaughter em!
Old 09-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Fork Horn

haha i'm actually eating c'mere deer in a bowl with milk like friggin cereal right now...
Old 09-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Spike

Well, I was fool enough to by some a couple of years ago when it was just being introduced. I never saw it attract one deer let alone any the size Hank shoots!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by jcscan71
Well, I was fool enough to by some a couple of years ago when it was just being introduced. I never saw it attract one deer let alone any the size Hank shoots!
Maybe you forgot to ring the dinner bell.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Fork Horn

It amazes me how so many hunters get SUCKED IN to all the stuff out there.

Put camo on it they buy it lol. I would say most of the bucks you see on from game farms. I have been around wt a long time and what they have on the TV just doesn't happen week after week as they show it especially in THE WILD

Now give me a pea field and its like a game farm. This is my pea plot, better than any junk you buy in a store

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5g2QWgQ7k

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.