Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
I was just watching how easy hunting is! >

I was just watching how easy hunting is!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I was just watching how easy hunting is!

Old 09-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Spike

I can not stand watching most deer hunting shows.Most don't give you good tips or information.
Alot of those guys don't do there own scouting.They just sit in a stand and wait for a penned in buck to walk by.They probably even know what time the deer is going to show up.
I don't call that hunting,I call it shooting.99% of us on this board could shoot a trophy whitetail under those conditions.
My hunting partner has alot more money than I do.He has bought alot of that Comere deer with very little if any success.He just has to buy the latest thing on the market.
He's a great guy and a very good hunter.He is a disabled vet and hunts at least 5 times a week,starting with bow season (Oct 1st)all the way to the end of muzzle loading season (Dec 22) in PA and NY.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like the cmere deer 3 day harvest, I dont like the original because they come in to fast, I like the 3 day so I can spend a few days at the ranch before I kill my big buck.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Typical Buck

I have no use for Hank Parker! He isn't a hunter in my book! He hunts 95% of the time inside of a fence! Pathetic! No other way to put it!
Old 09-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I never saw it attract one deer let alone any the size Hank shoots!
I sprayed it all over the back yard. On bushes, rotted stumps, the grass, etc. The deer walked right past it, ate some corn and left. They never turned their heads once.

However, a bear came that night and grabbed the C'mere deer from the porch and chewed it up. $20 down the tubes in one night.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BarnesX.308
I sprayed it all over the back yard. On bushes, rotted stumps, the grass, etc. The deer walked right past it, ate some corn and left. They never turned their heads once.

However, a bear came that night and grabbed the C'mere deer from the porch and chewed it up. $20 down the tubes in one night.
Hahaha, I'm sorry...that's pretty funny though...

C'MERE ....NO NOT YOU!.....DEER!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Spike

Allow me to tell you what I live for. Spending day after day getting torn up walking through walls of thorns, sweating your balls off in the September heat scouting for deer hunting spots on public land. Waiting for opening day. Humping in ALL of your gear (can't leave stands in the trees where I hunt), and scoring a kill. THEN, come back to work on a Monday and seeing some jackass show everybody pictures of a deer he killed out of a baited field from a elevated deer blind while sipping on a Iced Mocha from Starbucks.

Yes my friend. That is hunting.......
Old 09-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like I won't need my AK anymore, just a few dozen bottles of C'mere Deer. Maybe I should drink the stuff so the deer are attracted to my poop. Then all I have to do is take a dump outside of my blind and the deer will come running!