Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I need some help please

Old 09-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Spike

Default I need some help please

my nabor shoots anything that moves and I do qdma and he is putting his stand not 60 yards from wear I feed my deer and put my trail camera is there any tricks I can do to mess up the deer trail that goes to his stand I really need some help becouse I've got some nice bucks around thanks
Old 09-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Spike

I have 2 neighbors like this. They don't do qdm or enhance their property in any way, so whenever they put a stand on our property line I hunt right acrossfrom them.They usally get the hint and back off, but if that fails ,you can try boogering up the trail with tape or human scent. I feel your pain, good luck. deerman
Old 09-02-2009, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I forget the name of the rich/land baron guy that said this but when asked if he was trying to acquire all the land in the world he replied "No just all the land that's next to mine." :lol:
I think your best bet is to get together with the guy and try to work out something.Screwing with each other won't benefit either.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

In many states if you interfere with the legal rights of someone hunting you are in violation of the law. If he has legal right on the land he hunts then leave him alone, he doesn't have to hunt the way you do.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by antlerking_09
my nabor shoots anything that moves and I do qdma and he is putting his stand not 60 yards from wear I feed my deer and put my trail camera is there any tricks I can do to mess up the deer trail that goes to his stand I really need some help becouse I've got some nice bucks around thanks
why would you be baiting 60yds from your property boundary in the first place-where do you think hes goin to sit!! you should be drawing the deer to the middle of your property.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rh160kid
why would you be baiting 60yds from your property boundary in the first place-where do you think hes goin to sit!! you should be drawing the deer to the middle of your property.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

This thread kind of encapsulates what's wrong with contemporary deer hunting
Old 09-08-2009, 05:00 AM
Spike

I had this happen as well. I just moved my stand to where I was on the right side of the law and put it to where we could basically talk back and forth after about 3 days of that, most likely they will get sick of it and move on. Let them know that you are 10 yards away from them is the key. Also use your doe bleet call and make it sound like something from out of this world. He will get the hint. Just make sure to chain up your tree stand. I learned the hard way. Good luck.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:50 AM
Fork Horn

I just wouldnt bait that close to the property line...plain and simple...
Old 09-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Spike

Do me a favor and let me know how my advise from earlier works out for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.