Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Camera out one week and 3 Bucks on the hit list...can you score and age please! >

Camera out one week and 3 Bucks on the hit list...can you score and age please!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Camera out one week and 3 Bucks on the hit list...can you score and age please!

Old 08-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

Great deer! I'd flip if my camera had those on it! You must be dying,waiting for season to start!
Old 08-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bucks man. What do you have out for bait at the moment? I've had my camera out over corn for a good while this summer and only have small bucks and does, but I know there's a couple of nice mature bucks around. Just wondering what I should put out to make those big daddies come in. Good luck with those this year!
Old 08-31-2009, 12:28 PM
Spike

I am so ready for season after seeing this big boy on 4 different cameras! Here in Oklahoma our season doesnt start till Oct 1st so I have about a month left. These are just more of the pictures I got the other day of him coming into my crooked ladder stand and staying most of the day. I had about 60+ pictures of him from 8am till about 8pm. In total there are about 200 different pics of him. I hope he stays after he sheds which should be sometime this week cause most of the smaller bucks are already slick. Oh and this is just corn on the ground that I have out. On 160 acres I go through about 200 lbs a week!