Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anti Hunting Mother F%$#@

Old 08-25-2009, 08:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default Anti Hunting Mother F%$#@

So i started school down at SIU in Carbondale and a few of us that are in the Ag program were talking about farming and hunting. When all of a sudden these 3 people in front of us turn around and tell us that we are cruel and ruthless. We ask them why and heres what they tell us about farmers and hunters. They said all we do is go plant crops in the fields to attract the animals and then we shoot them out of the crop fields. We all just looked at each other and laughed and told them ok we will quit farming and you stupid bastards can go plant your own soybeans and make your own soy burgers. Guess they dont understand the concept that Hunting and farming is pretty much the same. We farm to provide food and we hunt to provide food. I hope the bastards starve.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

You have to understand they also have their rights, the right to be ignorant!
Old 08-25-2009, 09:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ignorance is the key word there...
Man, I hate it when people are so biased and confused..
Old 08-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Fork Horn

Just realize that you are that much more "open minded" than those people...I have in-laws that are just like this...you cant make them understand...they would rather just go to the grocery store and buy a steak or burger....I understand your frustrations!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

sounds like Trustafarians from Chicago...
Old 08-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

No need to get ugly with them...Ask if they believe in God, most folks will say "Of course"...

Then send them to Genesis 1:28, nuff said...
Old 08-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yea and these are probably the first people to go out buy a $60,000.00 Escalade and complain as soon as gas hits more than $3.00 a gal.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:39 AM
Fork Horn

yea we just kept our mouths shut because we knew it would do no good to argue with them. Most of the kids there are from the city anyways and have no idea where food comes from. They would rather tear up thousands of farm acres to build shopping malls. They just think you go to a grocery store or resteraunt to get food they dont know the actual source of it. Nothing but pea brains.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:50 AM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

Originally Posted by Stoningtonwhitetail
Just realize that you are that much more "open minded" than those people...I have in-laws that are just like this...you cant make them understand...they would rather just go to the grocery store and buy a steak or burger....I understand your frustrations!!!
The problem with those folks is that they seem to think that those steaks and burgers grow on meat trees in China.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 08-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl
The problem with those folks is that they seem to think that those steaks and burgers grow on meat trees in China.

May The Sheep Be With You
well said!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.