Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anti Hunting Mother F%$#@

Old 08-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl
The problem with those folks is that they seem to think that those steaks and burgers grow on meat trees in China.

May The Sheep Be With You

Where would one buy one of those meat trees? Is it a mail-order thing or would the local nursery carry them?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Fork Horn

I'm not abusive when confronted by anti's but I am not apologetic either.

When asked if I would shoot Bambi I answered, "Yes, and Bambi's mother and sister too."

I might get just a little direct if the anti's are not vegetarians, "What, do you hire hit men to kill your meat?"

If they are vegetarians, "Where will your tofu come from if deer eat all of the soy beans?"

I keep it calm and friendly in tone but, again, I am not apologetic about being a hunter.

Bob
Old 08-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Should you encounter them again reccomend that they read a copy of "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Hunting", it explains things in language they can understand, and in ways you never could. I keep a copy on my coffee table in case one of the uninformed masses should happen to visit.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

We are all hunters here and I agree with most of the replys. Like most of us, I have had close encounters with people like that. We should never be embarrased to say we are hunters and never embarrased to explain why.

That being said, I think the subject line is a bit too much. The point could have ben made with a little more diplomacy and I say this as a guy who has been around the block.

Just my .02
Old 08-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well with the challenges gun owners and hunters as well as the rest of America is facing right now... I honestly think the days of being nice to get our point across are over. Being nice isnt working. We need to take the offensive just like the idiots who have gotten us in the mess have.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Typical Buck

those people come from the same as the guys that makeup most of the stupid laws we have in this country. they do not have clue about real life in the country,what really makes me mad is when i think of all the kids that never get the chance to hunt or because of there parents stupity............could you imagine your kid raise in a concrete jungle.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

GO SALUKIS!!

You should have asked them if any of them eat meat, or consume any milk/diary products?

I can't stand the "cows are raised for our consumption" argument. As in its okay to raise/kill cows to eat, but hunting a wild animal isn't? And we all know most cows are not raised "organic" but almost all wild game is "organic".

Another fact lost on the anti's is that most of us eat our kill, I think most anti's think every hunter is a trophy hunter who takes the horns off and leaves the meat to rot. As well that in most states that's illegal to waste meat.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

When peoples minds are made up there's no getting through to them. They don't want to be confused with facts.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 08-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Many have horses and 3 or 4 Leather saddles, cars with Leather seat covers, 10 pair of Leather Shoes, Leather belts and Leather wallets, but that doesn't count!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.