Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder... >

A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder...

Old 08-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder...

I'd like to put one in him, but the SCDNR doesn't seem to want to allow it. This feeder stood low, but the top of it was 7 1/2 feet high. Think he's going to mess up my deer season?

Old 08-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your welcome, shouldn't have feeders any ways
Old 08-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by stabnslab_WI
Old 08-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

Why's that? It's legal where I hunt. I hunt by DNR regulations, not your regulations or those of other hunters. When it's illegal in my hunting area, I won't do it. Until then, get over it.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Spike

in MI its illegal that dont stop half of the state for some reason. I don't agree with that though. oH WELL

However I think it may affect it. From what I have seen bear don't bother the deer. Deer just don't care for them to be around in a area feeding.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beezer
Why's that? It's legal where I hunt. I hunt by DNR regulations, not your regulations or those of other hunters. When it's illegal in my hunting area, I won't do it. Until then, get over it.
Great answer!I just put my feeder out.I was worried about hogs never thought about a bear(we do have some in Florida.)
Old 08-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

ive had mine out 2 wks now. my problem has been raccoons and trespassers. either way it sux to deal with. good luck with those bears.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beezer
Well that's just wonderful man, here is a tissue for your issue. I suppose you hunt by your feeder too.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:52 PM
Typical Buck

Well that's just wonderful man, here is a tissue for your issue. I suppose you hunt by your feeder too.
The only thing I hunt by is the law.

You self-righteous, be than thou hunters who sit on food plots and oaks are no better than tree-huggers complaining about the choices of others. What is it that you hate about the way someone else hunts? Why is it such a bother as long it's legal? Or is it that you can't hunt the way you'd like to legally? If you don't like the laws where you hunt, hunt somewhere else.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well yea Stab why do you think I have a feeder out,I hunt near it,don't like it tough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.