Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder... >

A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder...

Old 08-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 4evrhtn
You made your great great grandpa plant those oak trees????? Hmmm.... OK!
How many Oak trees have you planted for your great great grandkids??? Or are you not worried about their hunting future? Or are you just another guy who sits back and reaps a benefit from the hardwork of others?
Wow dude that was a joke, dry humor, but then again I don't know what type of person you are. Maybe you really thought that I made my great, great grandfather plant trees, I have planted pine trees and dug two ponds on the land. Im the guy who would rather put my father on a big deer and pay back what he has given me. But thanks
Old 08-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Spike

Default ethical hunter

I beleave that hunting by feeders is great. It brings the beast in close and holds him there long enough so we the hunters can make a clean ethical shot placement for the harvest.

Last edited by realhunter64; 08-24-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Holy smokes......I got torn apart on this one. I guess freedom of speech isn't the thing to do anymore. I apologize for hurting everyone's feeling's. I even got made fun of because I didn't have any friends under my profile. You guys are animals on this site. Im over it already.....everyone good luck this year and good bowhunting.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

I don't have much money so I usually just climb up on the feeders and use them stand!!! KILLER!!!
Old 08-24-2009, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

way to be appleater thats the way to trick em!!!
-Jake
Old 08-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've decided that those that use tracking snow are not real hunters,we don't use tracking snow so anyone that does is not a real hunter.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by FlDeerman
I've decided that those that use tracking snow are not real hunters,we don't use tracking snow so anyone that does is not a real hunter.
LOL.....your right, I cheat with the snow, the blood showes up way too bright. I see this is a touchy subject with the FL people. I didn't even know there was deer in FL until I went there for training and seen what I thought was a dead dog on the side of the road. When we got closer they said it was a big deer. I didn't know what to say but "Wow". Good luck everyone and I apologize to the state that will be under water soon.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

But Stab ya'll have a great avatar there,
RC
Old 08-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Typical Buck

I'm going to wade into this discussion, while we can't deer hunt over a feeder here in Manitoba, I do set out a bear baits in spring and in fall I do hunt over oat fields for bears and we hang stands on the edge of fields for deer.........guess what I'm trying to say is, why judge each other when what we are doing is within our regulations in our area. I understand that we may each have a different opinion of what's the right way or wrong way to hunt but as long as it's legal then it's not our job as hunters to bash each other??? Had a guy slam me once for sitting over a bear bait, seems he thought that was somehow wrong, when we got around to talking about his hunting habits, he had a honey hole 20 acre alfalfa field that he hunted, didn't see that as wrong...neither did I so I didn't try to convince him it was...what's that saying.....can't we all just get along.....
Old 08-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

I recently read a study on people who use feeders. It reported that the average person who hunts over a deer feeder is 40 pounds overweight, has at least two DUI convictions, and is a registered sex offender. They all belong to Oprahs book club, too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.