Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder... >

A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder...

Old 08-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by FlDeerman
Don't go there Big Bull they don't need to know.Slab we're great swimmers,and our sharks LOVE white meat,real white meat(why we have tans).LOL
True very true, we don't have water or sun in WI.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beezer
He doesn't even want to know how many I can take legally.

I thought California was going to fall INTO the water, not be under it.
Yeah we knew you would think that. After all the water has been rising because of polar caps melting and your the one that thinks Cali is broken and falling apart.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by stabnslab_WI
Yeah we knew you would think that. After all the water has been rising because of polar caps melting and your the one that thinks Cali is broken and falling apart.
When the rising water reaches 12 miles inland, I'll bother. Until then, I'll make sure the feeder is full.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beezer
When the rising water reaches 12 miles inland, I'll bother. Until then, I'll make sure the feeder is full.
That's a BIG 10-4 buddy
Old 08-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

No,No,NO,Slab,when I was in school(before the earth's crust fully cooled)the "Weekly Reader"said we had a coming ice age.You'll have to put out feeders for those woolly mammoths soon.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Fork Horn

i just got pictures of a bear in my feeder this weekend two, about tore it apart. Now the feeder sits about 9 feet off the ground.. by the way, its legal to hunt over feed here, but that doesnt mean that everyone that has one has to hunt over it. I like the pictures of wildlife I get from it. But if I go dry without seeing a deer for weeks ill be sitting by it then. MEAT IS MEAT NO MATTER HOW IT GETS TO THE FREEZER!
Old 08-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Slab forgot to add,you must have some BIG dogs in WI.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Fork Horn

The whole "your hunting over BAIT!! its not right! Git down from that stand and hunt like a REAL MAN!!" is a little stupid when you consider any thing a deer eats is bait. And you use it whether you know it or not.
Fishermen would not through out a bare hook, why do you expect me *and by extension others* to do the hunting equivalent? Its only smart to move the deer's feed to a location where you can get a crack at it if you are only screwing up in the current situation.
Its just that some hunters are more subtle about it than others.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

X1000000000000000000000

Originally Posted by tmontgo1
i just got pictures of a bear in my feeder this weekend two, about tore it apart. Now the feeder sits about 9 feet off the ground.. By the way, its legal to hunt over feed here, but that doesnt mean that everyone that has one has to hunt over it. I like the pictures of wildlife i get from it. But if i go dry without seeing a deer for weeks ill be sitting by it then. Meat is meat no matter how it gets to the freezer!
Old 08-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by tmontgo1
i just got pictures of a bear in my feeder this weekend two, about tore it apart. Now the feeder sits about 9 feet off the ground.. by the way, its legal to hunt over feed here, but that doesnt mean that everyone that has one has to hunt over it. I like the pictures of wildlife I get from it. But if I go dry without seeing a deer for weeks ill be sitting by it then. MEAT IS MEAT NO MATTER HOW IT GETS TO THE FREEZER!
Agree 100%

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.