Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder... >

A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A big thank you to the guy who destroyed my feeder...

Old 08-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Lanse couche couche
I recently read a study on people who use feeders. It reported that the average person who hunts over a deer feeder is 40 pounds overweight, has at least two DUI convictions, and is a registered sex offender. They all belong to Oprahs book club, too
I have a low metabolism, both times I got stopped I was in the passenger seat when the cop got to the window and she said she was 16...that's legal here. By the way, who's Oprah? I knew the same person was writing all those Penthouse Forum stories!!
Old 08-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Beezer
I have a low metabolism, both times I got stopped I was in the passenger seat when the cop got to the window and she said she was 16...that's legal here. By the way, who's Oprah? I knew the same person was writing all those Penthouse Forum stories!!
I hope that was a joke...........16 days until WI opener. I will by a bedding area not a feeder
Old 08-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Real hunters don't hunt bedding areas!

That's like cheating in my book.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Windwalker7
Real hunters don't hunt bedding areas!

That's like cheating in my book.
What the F Chuck.........Im not going to be in the bedding area I'll be "BY" the bedding area. What type of riffle is your wife holding by the goat in your avatar?
Old 08-25-2009, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

Why would we not hunt next to our feeders?

Old 08-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by A11en
Why would we not hunt next to our feeders?

Great job........Have fun shooting him with your flashlight. You guys are sooooo smart on here.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

I see this is a touchy subject with the FL people. I didn't even know there was deer in FL until I went there for training and seen what I thought was a dead dog on the side of the road. When we got closer they said it was a big deer. I didn't know what to say but "Wow". Good luck everyone and I apologize to the state that will be under water soon.
So how many deer can you legally take in Wisconsin?

BTW, That would be California.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't go there Big Bull they don't need to know.Slab we're great swimmers,and our sharks LOVE white meat,real white meat(why we have tans).LOL
Old 08-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigbulls

He doesn't even want to know how many I can take legally.

I thought California was going to fall INTO the water, not be under it.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigbulls

That would be Flordia also, watch the Discovery channel. In the zone I hunt I can legally take one buck and two does with a bow. With a gun we are allowed to "party hunt" so I can shoot as many bucks as long as we have buck tags. I'll help you out here, if our Party consist of ten hunters, one hunter can shoot up to ten bucks if no one else gets one. And we are allowed two doe tags and every doe tag after that cost $2 dollars, so if I have $200 dollars I can shoot 100 does. (And I have seen that)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.