Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Early season and warm weather hunting >

Early season and warm weather hunting

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Early season and warm weather hunting

Old 08-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Spike

Default Early season and warm weather hunting

If you hunt in early seasons or warm weather you need to order your Meat Blanket. The Meat Blanket is wrapped around your deer with the use of cold compresses to keep your game cold. It works. If you hunt in warm weather and want to keep your game from spoiling order your Meat Blanket now. Better to have the Meat Blanket now than to let your venison spoil later. Shoot me an email at [email protected] for your HuntingNet.com special pricing. If you want to take a look at the product go to www.deer-pendable.com.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Spike

Good idea I guess. I have killed deer in 70 degrees plus weather though and just carve them up on the spot and toss them in a cooler with ice?

If you were in a situation that you couldnt skin right away this could keep it cooler.

I would be concerned that it would actually hold the body heat in versus any heat radiation cooling.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 08-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Your not going to cool down a whole deer with cold compresses.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Spike

Guys if think this is spam I apologize. I was just trying to give some people an option of preserving their game so it doesn't spoil. The blanket has a double layer of closed cell foam and the compresses create an endothermic reaction keeping the inside of the blanket 38-44 degrees while it it 75 degrees outside for three hours. Again I apologize if you think this thread is spam, but this works.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:58 AM
ASK
Spike

It's a Good idea,

Where can I find it and how much is a cost?
I hvae been living in Ottawa - canada.
Any close store to me?

ASK
Old 08-06-2009, 02:36 AM
Spike

You can order one online at www.deer-pendable.com or www.topshotarchery.com. The retail price is $179.95 USD. But they are going on sale starting this weekend. Check out those 2 websites for sale prices.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by deer-pendable
Guys if think this is spam I apologize. I was just trying to give some people an option of preserving their game so it doesn't spoil.
We think it's spam because it's not in the classifed section where it belongs. Is your company even a sponsor of or paid advertiser for this site?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by deer-pendable
You can order one online at www.deer-pendable.com or www.topshotarchery.com. The retail price is $179.95 USD. But they are going on sale starting this weekend. Check out those 2 websites for sale prices.

To pricey for me I will continue to use milk jugs that are filled with water and frozen I then wrap the deer in a tarp and keep it out of the sun. This may not be a perfect solution but it hasn't failed me yet.

Bob
Old 08-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

I live so close to the processor I can just toss five or six bags of ice on it in the back of the truck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.