Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
A Little Something. 9 things wrong with hunting shows >

A Little Something. 9 things wrong with hunting shows

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A Little Something. 9 things wrong with hunting shows

Old 07-23-2009, 07:04 AM
Typical Buck

I agree , the bone collectors with nik mudit , 't-bone', and micheal waddel is one of the best . I also like the crush with lee and tiffany .
Old 07-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

Favorite TV hunting show has got to be the Bone Collectors. I like T-Bone and Michael Waddell, don't care too much for the other guy. There are a lot of haters on the Lee and Tiffany show, "The Crush" and I agree, Tiffany does look like she was slinging some wings at Hooters on Friday night, but I do like watching her in Camo in a treestand.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Actually its a possibility, Jack and I dont really get along if weve been together in the same room for too long

Originally Posted by stabnslab_WI
Did you have a fight with Jack Daniels or Jim Beam. Its all marketing and not everyone has a lot of money for editing equipment. Hence the cheesy music
Old 07-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by skb2706
1. I'd call it phony. Has nothing to do with real hunting.

2. Pretty easy if the deer your hunting is like a yard pet.

3. see #2

4. Sure I have. And no I don't anymore. They have nothing to do with real hunting. It is similar in nearly every way to professional wrestling. Seen it.
1 they do get dirty and bloody you just dont see it.

2. yes some shows do hunt deer like that. but not all shows do.

3. see #2

4 i used to think the same way. till i watched different ones. for instance how many of these shows show harvesting a doe? very few. but i enjoy the ones that do a little more.
like early Drury and Heartland Bowhunters. Heartland has become my new favorite. I can still enjoy them for the entertainment and pump it up factor.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Spike

If you'll look down at your remote its got these things called buttons, press them gently and change the channel. lol I for one love all hunting shows because like it or not they make the sport very popular and we probably wouldn't have alot of the great products that we do if it weren't for them. Ooh and there also living the dream they have there own hunting shows! Who wouldn't want that??
Old 07-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used to love the outdoor channel back about 11 or 12 years ago whenI first got it but now I dont even watch. They turned it into nothing but a commercial driven joke. Very little to no respect shown for the game killed. Some things are sacred and cant be bought... but not to the vast majority of the tv folks.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:57 PM
ASK
Spike

Something are true and something are fult.