Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New Hunting Show

Old 07-10-2009, 06:46 AM

Default New Hunting Show

We have started a new show that is going to be on the Sportsman Channel next July and wanted to share it with everyone. My field producer and key videographer has filmed for Mossy Oak Productions for 4 years and we are working with Jeff Simpson of Heartland Bowhunter on the finishing editing side.

We are excited to be offering members opportunities to go on several hunts throughout the year and have their hunt filmed and televised.

Right now we have 4 hunts listed that members are going to be eligible to go on next year and we are going to be adding at least 4 more in the next month.

We are interested in the every day hunter and their story. We want to take them on a hunt and then share their experience with all the viewers.

We are taking 5 members on hunts this fall. California for blacktail, Alaska for Sika Blacktail and Caribou, Alberta for Mulies and Texas for whitetails and Illinois for whitetails.

website is www.livinthehunt.com Check it out!!!

READ DOWN AT MY RESPONSE TO MID-SOUTH HUNTER. I WILL MAKE THE OFFER TO ANYONE THAT IF THEY CONTACT ANY OF THE OUTFITTERS LISTED AND DON'T SUBSTANTIATE MY CLAIM, I WILL REIMBURSE EVERY PHONE CALL MADE. EVERYTHING IS 100% LEGIT!!!

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WITH EVERYONE HERE BEFORE IT RUNS ON SPORTSMAN CHANNEL. WE ARE FOLLOWING SPORTSMAN OF NORTH AMERICA TO AN EXTENT, RATHER WE WILL BE SHOWCASING A MEMBER EVERY EPISODE AND SHARE THEIR STORY. NOT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

I MAKE THE CHALLENGE TO ANYONE. CALL ME 906-282-2693 (Shane Ellison) Just using our relationships with outfitters to give back to other hunters.

Anyone can join. We want to give an opportunity to the everyday hunter to go on a free hunt and get their story and their hunt televised. We want to be able to get the average hunter on a fantastic hunt as well as give them a chance to be filmed and be on TV. Not everyone has a huge farm in Iowa or Illinois and can manage it for world class bucks, so we want to take everyone on hunts where they can have a chance at their buck of a lifetime.

Last edited by Livin; 07-10-2009 at 07:23 PM. Reason: To add something
Old 07-10-2009, 07:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

All free range hunts, or do you hunt high fence, just asking?
Old 07-10-2009, 07:43 AM

Everything is 100% wild, 100% free chase. We hunt with only reputable outfitters. My cameraman and I have hunted all over the U.S. and Canada and we are only working with those outiftters that are top notch.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:16 PM

Can't wait to see it, I watch the Sportsman Channel all the time!
Old 07-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm going to Wyoming this year for mule deer, come on out!!
Old 07-10-2009, 02:47 PM

jeepkid...We would love too, but our schedule is quite full. We are headed to Northern Alberta for mule deer at the end of August. We will be hunting with Birch Creek Outfitters.

We are going to be in 10 states this fall. We've got members coming from all over the country to hunt with us.

Maybe next year.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Livin
jeepkid...We would love too, but our schedule is quite full. We are headed to Northern Alberta for mule deer at the end of August. We will be hunting with Birch Creek Outfitters.

We are going to be in 10 states this fall. We've got members coming from all over the country to hunt with us.

Maybe next year.
Where are you going to be in Cali?
Old 07-10-2009, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by jeepkid
Where are you going to be in Cali?
Laytonville
Old 07-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Spike

Cool Good Luck Guys!!!!
Can't wait to watch!!!!

Boog

http://www.2womenwhitetaildeerhunting.com
Old 07-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

A new hunting show - wow.

And only $44.95 to be a member.

Can you say - SPAM?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.