Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Before video camera and scent loc ? >

Before video camera and scent loc ?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Before video camera and scent loc ?

Old 07-04-2009, 04:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Before video camera and scent loc ?

i hunt the old fashon way i dont use and sent covering stuff or trail cams or hunt over food plots or anything my dad taught me how to hunt
Old 07-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Before video camera and scent loc ?

ORIGINAL: bryant1

There were many days in my youth that I remember my dadleaving the house wearing plaid fannel shirts and jeans to go hunting. He also smoked cigarettes back thenand drank coffee on the way to the stand; sometimes smoking in the deer stand[&:][>:]but still managed to kill alot of bucks.

I agree that the commercialization ofhunting is hurting people coming into the sport. Isee fellow hunters spend a couple hundred on scent-lock[:'(]and $1500 bow setups when all they need are the basic essentials to harvest deer. In my case, I would rather join ahunting club every year and know there are plenty of deer to hunt that blow all that money on equipment to hunt heavily-pressured public land.
i know same thing here. i hunt with a guy thats dips like a son of a gun and he still manages to kill plenty of deer