Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What if??

Old 06-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What if??

i see them all the time.the trick is they only come out when your drinking budwiser.it must attract them.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:10 AM
Dominant Buck

This entire debate is moot since you don't shoot Bigfoots, you keg them. If y'all hung out in the Offseason forum more often you'd know that...
Old 06-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

It all boils down to this right here..........would you pull the trigger?

Old 06-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

If it were indeed a Bigfoot, we'd be seeing this all over HNI with your name as the poster. And yes......I am a firm believer and I have my reasons.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:51 PM

If I'm for sure it's not some kid(or grown-up) in a gorilla suit,I think I'd have to bust a cap on Bigfoot's arse.I don't know.Would a .270 witha 130 grain bullet be enough medicine,or would I be making a run for the truck to keep from getting ripped limb from limb?
Old 06-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Spike

With my luck I would be hiked up on a tree when nature call's turn around pull up my overall's look up and see him as he bends my gun in half.

If he didnt do this I would set their thinking that dont look like a deer,hmmm am I dilusional.I think it is big foot.and after he walked off about 10 minutes later I would sayoh SH!T I should have shot or video taped or took a picture of the S.O.B.!!!!!

If I actually worked properlly when I saw him I would first video tape him,than I would take afew pictures and have my gun ready so when the flashed scared him I could be ready and shoot.And after I wound him and he pulls me from my treestand and kills/hurts me I will think oh please!!!Let me have that footage....or maybe if I'm lucky I'll drop him in his track's!!!

If you havent noriced I have thought this threw somewhat.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hate to ask but why would you think you would get millions?You might find you're the most hated hunter alive.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: LittleChief

ORIGINAL: wis_rifle_hunter

i would love to take the shot to get all of the money but i would also not because it could very well be a guy in a costume.
Anyone stupid enough to dress up in a "bigfoot" outfit and walk through the woods during deer season probably needs to be removed from the gene pool anyway.
Along with the believers.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would confront it! If it kills me, there would have to be evidence.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think I'd go that far.If I shot it it would have powder burns on it to show how close it was.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.