Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What if??

Old 06-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Spike

Default RE: What if??

ORIGINAL: J The Deer Slayer

I like you're reasoning lol

But I got 5 + 1 in the chamber and a .357 magnum. I like the odds of me making it to the truck for the get-away [8D]
If they're real.... They are obviously some crafty creatures. I wouldn't want to mess with that. The way my luck is, it would be a whole herd of them, and they would be like really hairy versions of the predator right out of the movie.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know if they're real or not. I'm split about 50/50 until I see one myself. On the other hand, there are way too many sightings from today all the way back to the Native Americans. There are even cave drawings of this creature. There is enough evidence to suggest that there is something out there.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lunger the question is IF,we cold debate if they exist for days and never settle it.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Fork Horn

after thinking about it, with all the idiots shooting at anything and everything someone would have downed one by now. i mean, to think that with the amount of hunters hunting everything from rabbits to polar bear that no one has shot one is unbealiveable. although, so is the thought of a 7 foot hairy giant...
Old 06-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

sure...i would take the shot
Old 06-21-2009, 01:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I saw what looked to be a Bigfoot, and it had all the " Classic" signs that would be hard for a human to fake ( 8-9' tall, 500-800lbs., etc) I would put the smack down on him in a heart beat, if I had the opportunity. If it looked like one, but was the size of a man, the first round would go in a tree beside him. If it WERE a kid or a man trying to fool people, I'm sure the disguise would come off in an instant along with yelling and waving of hands " don't shoot". If that didn't happen, the next round would take him out! I don't believe that this creature exists, BTW. Only in people's minds.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

i would love to take the shot to get all of the money but i would also not because it could very well be a guy in a costume.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_rifle_hunter

i would love to take the shot to get all of the money but i would also not because it could very well be a guy in a costume.
Anyone stupid enough to dress up in a "bigfoot" outfit and walk through the woods during deer season probably needs to be removed from the gene pool anyway.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

With so many trail cams and cell phones out there, it's amazing no one has photoed one, or for that matter, a WILD cougar in the N.E.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Typical Buck

I'm with you LITTLE CHIEF-If some kid is out in the woods wearing a suit that looks like Bigfoot ,then I think he deserves to get shot at .You know the old saying stupid is as stupid does.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.