Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Professional Hunters

Old 06-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Professional Hunters

All due respect to you, and I'll spare you the childish antics of asking for your friends phone number.

What you need to do, or what should work, is listing the place as being available for hunting with your local chamber of commerce. That is usually a good place to start. Most rural area chambers of commerce will have a listing of local places to hunt.

You will need to list the amout of acres available, the type of lodge that is on it (log cabin, trailer etc) and you should probably get up to speed on your local hunting laws with concern to when the various hunting seasonsopen and close.

Be careful because there are a lot of "guides" who are give the rest of us bad names, just as in any business, there are a few whowill take advantage ofothers.

I am not very familiar with your particular area's rules and regulations but you are welcome to call me. I do consulting on these matters and will help you any way that I can, no charge.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:21 AM

Thank you for all the advice. I cannot give my friends phone number out, though she has allowed me to help get her business I need to respect her private details. Having said that I will follow up on your advice and search out the suggestions you gave. Our email is [email protected]
Pretty funny 2 women who know not much about hunting on this adventure lol. My husband has hunted.

If I do not reply within a day I will get there. Thanks for the offer to advise.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path God Bless You
Old 06-24-2009, 05:26 AM

Hi Jake

The place is 100 acres with lots of deer, rabbits and turkey I am told. Thank you for your advice . What a beautiful psalm......
I will share that with my husband. I desire to seek and serve the LORD all the days of our lives.

God Bless You

[email protected]
Old 06-24-2009, 05:27 AM

He said God Loves You ......

Old 06-24-2009, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's going to be tough to get much of an outfitter/guide service on only 100 acres. I would suggest trying to lease it for the calender year.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ryan Campbell

All due respect to you, and I'll spare you the childish antics of asking for your friends phone number.
I'm glad you were able to help out with good advice. It seems someone here always can. However, there is nothing wrong with a little joke on here. Notice the smiley face in my post. I love it when someone on here cracks a joke and someone like you can't handle it. That's some of the fun in coming on these sites.Helping someone out is great. Having fun is great. Calling people childish for cracking a little joke is childish. Now I'm being childish! LMAO

Good luck jnapper!!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah that guy up there really doesn't sound like toomuch fun...