Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Monster Bucks X

Old 05-02-2003, 07:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default Monster Bucks X

How many others were very impressed with Realtree' s Monster Bucks X? I thought that they really outdone themselves. What are some other opinions?
Old 05-02-2003, 09:38 AM

Default RE: Monster Bucks X

I liked it.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

I bought both DVDs last summer. I think they put together a really professional " video" and I really liked the little " extras" on the DVD version of it. However, I would really like to see a little more of each hunt rather than just, basically, the kill scene.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:25 AM
Fork Horn

I agree with you PABowhnter.
I don' t know if it' s on Monster Bucks X but David Blanton did a hunt in Saskatchewan on last years TV show that had lots of footage of him sighting in his muzzleloader and plenty of other footage as well as really good hunt footage. I think it was the best episode I have ever seen. I emailed Realtree through a link for feedback on the website and told them how much I enjoyed it and they said they were planning to do more episodes like that.

I hope they do.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:43 PM
Fork Horn

It just seems like they really have alot of fun putting together the video and that is what its all about. I really liked the commentary. looking forward to Monster Bucks XI
Old 05-04-2003, 11:51 AM
Typical Buck

I really liked both volume 1 and 2. Unfortunately I have the VHS versions and missed the extras on the DVD set. I can hardly wait for Monster Bucks XI. Anyone know when its scheduled to be released??
Old 05-04-2003, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

I purchased both MB X and a Drury Outdoors DVD at the same time a few months ago. I am not unhappy with my MB X purchase but I do feel it paled in comparison to the Drury Outdoors Video (Upper End Management). I felt the Drury Outdoors Video was much more informative and less Cheezy. I will definately be picking up the next installation of the Drury series (I think it becomes available in July.)
Old 05-05-2003, 03:28 AM

I have both DVD discs. I thought the 1st disc was MUCHO better!! The second one seems to be a little less professional.

For example - when they are crowing about the FANTASTIC deer they just bagged - they didn' t seem real excited. Maybe that' s why those hunts were on Volume #2?
Old 05-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Fork Horn

That was the other thing, In MB X, some of the " Monster Bucks" were a little less than Monster. Some of those bucks should have been passed on.
Old 05-05-2003, 04:13 PM
Typical Buck

I thought it was alright...if you watch the show you basically have seen the disc then. It does have excellent videography however, the shots are all very clear and in slo-mo too. I do like the Drury' s as well, I' m starting to collect DVD' s now and can' t wait till the selection gets better. I bought a couple mule deer DVD' s and my bloods boiling for bow season to get here now.[:-]

Quick Reply: Monster Bucks X

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.