Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Feeder Advice Needed

Old 05-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Feeder Advice Needed

LMFAO!! Good one fish.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: J Pike

"....talking deer and hunting, not subjects like whether or not you and your life parnter should be able to enter into a gay marriage. Pike
P.S. crockit you have great weekend and please keep in mind that its
Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve."
Piker: obviously, the actual HUNTING of deer isn't your only phobia. Not quite sure why you would choose this thread to show the world your bigotry, but things like that ARE exposed in the damnest of places,eh!

Given your occupation as a mortgage co. owner, as well as your obvious bias', I'll bet a good attorney would have a field day checking on lending practices/trends in your area.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 05-24-2009, 03:30 AM
Fork Horn

That first picture (when you enlarge it) sure looks like the rackis mounted to the feeder?kinda cute tho. Here in Wi. its illegal to use but for bear its ok noise doesn't bother the animals. My buddy baited bear and when he put the bait down he would blow his car horn, opening day he blew the horn and the critters all came a runnin. After deer pattern the noise it attracts them
Redclub
Old 05-24-2009, 03:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Redclub: I've seen/observed same reaction in the Adirondacks. I have a friend who hunts in a remote area above Saranac Lake, where controlled logging is allowed. He fires-up a chain saw for a few seconds, first thing in morning, and sets back on the ready for deer coming in looking for fresh browse.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: crokit

feel free to PM or for everyone to hear, makes no diff. to me, for a friendly meet and greet rather " than the safety of the pc." I get down to Pa- Spring crk, Bellfonte, and Erie once a week. Bring a lunch.It'll be fun.

Sorry to disappoint you J Piker, but I don't need the hunting world to verify whether I am a hunter or not. Been doing fine on my own thank you, but I appreciate your concerns. No, really, I'm serious, I do!
Sounds like fun but never heard of Spring Creek or Bellfonte and Erie is like a 7 hour drive and im not going to drive 7 hours just to have you be a no show. But If you feel froggy and want to stop by, like already posted here my name is Jeff Pike I live at 2425 Cambridge Rd. York, PA. 17402
My phone # (717) 840-8284 just call and let me know and I will clear my schedule for ya to make sure im available.
By the way what is your name, I know your scared to post any pics but your name shouldnt be a problem right? Hope to see ya soon.
And those are some cute little guys you posted dancing around with the red
balloon, is that suppose to be you and your friends dancing to Village People's Macho Man or YMCA?Pike
Old 05-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Redclub

That first picture (when you enlarge it) sure looks like the rack is mounted to the feeder?kinda cute tho. Here in Wi. its illegal to use but for bear its ok noise doesn't bother the animals. My buddy baited bear and when he put the bait down he would blow his car horn, opening day he blew the horn and the critters all came a runnin. After deer pattern the noise it attracts them
Redclub
Red Club thanks for the info! But as the rack looking like it is mounted to the feeder, I dont see it, the buck has 3 points cooming off the base of his left antler. Pike
Old 05-24-2009, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: J Pike

Sounds like fun but never heard of Spring Creek or Bellfonte and Erie is like a 7 hour drive and im not going to drive 7 hours just to have you be a no show. But If you feel froggy and want to stop by, like already posted here my name is Jeff Pike I live at 2425 Cambridge Rd. York, PA. 17402
My phone # (717) 840-8284 just call and let me know and I will clear my schedule for ya to make sure im available.
By the way what is your name, I know your scared to post any pics but your name shouldnt be a problem right? Hope to see ya soon. Pike
[/quote]

Does'nt surprise since there aren't bait/mineral block stores near those places!
I'll work on a more reasonable halfway point. State college looks to be more like a halfway point From Elmira/York. I'll be sure to bring my manure spreader. I've always enjoyed tipping over chithouses. I'll work on freeing up a few minutes on my schedule
Old 05-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whats your name again? I must of missed it or are too scared to even post that? Pike
Old 05-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO Yeah, I've been shakin' in my boots. My wife and I just had a good laugh about all this, and how a 39-40 yr. old is going to explain to C. what happened to him after meeting a 57 yr. old Ranger. You know how it goes sometimes after meeting new friends. I got to tell ya right now, it will be a HOOT. I am really looking forward to it.

Nice and rural out State College ways. Fishin's great. How's your Wensdays look? The only thing I ask is for you to leave your white hooded robe home.

Got to head out to the Delaware for the evening bite. Let me know what works for ya, Piker. Enough of the childnish, juvey stuff. { I know you'll find that next to impossible }. Drop me a line.

Quick Reply: Feeder Advice Needed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.