Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Any one know how to get a sponser? >

Any one know how to get a sponser?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Any one know how to get a sponser?

Old 05-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any one know how to get a sponser?

This always happens after someone insults someone else's spelling and grammar. Everyone that's been around very long has seen it over and over. Instead of helping some kid out, we turned it into a pissing match and ruined what could have been a good thread.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:10 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

This always happens after someone offers good, logical advice for spelling and grammar. Everyone that's been around very long has seen it over and over. Instead of helping some kid out,I turned it into a pissing match and ruined what could have been a good thread.
Fixed it for you.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: fishguts

This always happens after someone insults someone else's spelling and grammar. Everyone that's been around very long has seen it over and over. Instead of helping some kid out,I turned it into a pissing match and ruined what could have been a good thread.
Fixed it for you.

LOL! Colorado...you are the one who started bashing fishguts.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deleted for skirting the profanity filter.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nick you and fishguts have a lot in common! You guys are both really good at that quote thing and your both good at picking on kids!LMFAO

YouSally's should team up on the youth forum and I bet you could kick some serious a$$.LMMFAO!
LMAO
Old 05-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nick you and fishguts have a lot in common! You guys are both really good at that quote thing and your both good at picking on kids!LMFAO

YouSally's should team up on the youth forum and I bet you could kick some serious a$$.LMMFAO!

I do! The truth hurts! You are ACTUALLY making fun of people. I was just giving constructive, harsh, true criticism.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PenguinLuke33

I am a younger guy looking for a sponsorship from a hunting company. I know nothing of how to obtain a sponsorship or how guys get on the shows. I am so far a successful hunter that follows all the rules since I have learned all my knowledge from twoolder men. Both of these men were hunter education instructors and one wasa gun instructor in the army. If you have any information on this please email me at [email protected], thanks

PL33, You are asking for a job just like every other job. These are the things I believe your boss would like to see in you.
1. personality
2. appearance
3. great people skills (especially in the field your looking at)
4. proper grammer (I believe this topic has been covered)
5. knowledge in the products you will be representing.
6. enthusiasm
7. dedication
8. ability
9. experience
I think you get the idea. Look at this list item by item and decide how you can get better at each. When you think you are ready, start contacting people in the industry and tell them you want a job. Ask for advice as to what they are looking for and how you can improve your chances. Be willing to start at the bottom, remember, it's not what your doing but who you are rubbing shoulders with. The shows are a good place to talk to a lot of people in the industry on the same day. Be polite but assertive and confident. If this is what you really want then never give up and keep trying. There are many stories where people have been rejected many times before they became successful. Best of luck to you. If you REALLY want this you can make it happen.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Meanwhile in the middle of all the bull chit....Magicman makes a great post. This one is another good oe for you to listen to PL33.

Good post Magicman!!
Old 05-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nick_bleuer76
I do! The truth hurts! You are ACTUALLY making fun of people. I was just giving constructive, harsh, true criticism.
Go back to the very first sentence in this thread, it started off...."I'm a younger guy" Why would you are fishguts feel the need to get tough and harsh on someone who is telling you he is a kid?He didn't ask for harsh ,true criticism, he asked for some pointers.

And yes, I am making fun of the both of you. I'm not sure why.God will probably punish me, when he gets through laughing. LMAO-Again!!!

Old 05-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

ORIGINAL: PenguinLuke33

I am a younger guy looking for a sponsorship from a hunting company. I know nothing of how to obtain a sponsorship or how guys get on the shows. I am so far a successful hunter that follows all the rules since I have learned all my knowledge from twoolder men. Both of these men were hunter education instructors and one wasa gun instructor in the army. If you have any information on this please email me at [email protected], thanks

PL33, You are asking for a job just like every other job. These are the things I believe your boss would like to see in you.
1. personality
2. appearance
3. great people skills (especially in the field your looking at)
4. proper grammer (I believe this topic has been covered)
5. knowledge in the products you will be representing.
6. enthusiasm
7. dedication
8. ability
9. experience
I think you get the idea. Look at this list item by item and decide how you can get better at each. When you think you are ready, start contacting people in the industry and tell them you want a job. Ask for advice as to what they are looking for and how you can improve your chances. Be willing to start at the bottom, remember, it's not what your doing but who you are rubbing shoulders with. The shows are a good place to talk to a lot of people in the industry on the same day. Be polite but assertive and confident. If this is what you really want then never give up and keep trying. There are many stories where people have been rejected many times before they became successful. Best of luck to you. If you REALLY want this you can make it happen.

Ah, why thank you good sir, this is what I needed. Not any of that other non-sense

Quick Reply: Any one know how to get a sponser?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.