Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Any one know how to get a sponser? >

Any one know how to get a sponser?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Any one know how to get a sponser?

Old 05-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any one know how to get a sponser?

ORIGINAL: fishguts
Really? Sounds pretty discouraging to me. What happened to "follow your dreams" and "PMA"?
Notice how he didn't make fun of a high school kid in one of his first 15 post? Did you notice that he gave words of encouragement and wished him luck?You got issuses dude! If you have kids of your own, I hope you don't kick 'em in the nuts every morning to help them be successful! LMFAO

Edit-I never said "follow your dreams" but I like it. PMA was the first thing we taught in our training. The second was to stay away from and not to listen to negative Sally's like yourself.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

ORIGINAL: fishguts
Really? Sounds pretty discouraging to me. What happened to "follow your dreams" and "PMA"?
Notice how he didn't make fun of a high school kid in one of his first 15 post? Did you notice that he gave words of encouragement and wished him luck?You got issuses dude! If you have kids of your own, I hope you don't kick 'em in the nuts every morning to help them be successful! LMFAO

Edit-I never said "follow your dreams" but I like it. PMA was the first thing we taught in our training. The second was to stay away from and not to listen to negative Sally's like yourself.
Actually, Lucky, both my kids are straight-A students, both are captains of their respective sports teams, they are accomplished musicians, my 15-year-old is close to becoming an Eagle Scout, they brush their teeth twice a day and their rooms are clean. I bet they can shoot better than you, too. And they both knew how to spell sponsor when they were in third grade because when they got it wrong, I corrected them.
They are great kids not because I told them to "keep a positive mental attitude," they are successful because I make sure they know how to listen, respect others (They don't call people a-holes, Sally, or anything else just because they can't come up with a meaningful argument.), spell correctly and write and speak in coherent sentences. Kids like Luke and my children do much better in life if they havethose and other basic skills. While you tell your kids to "keep a positive mental attitude" I'm busy making sure they can communicate effectively. When an employer recieves a dozen resumes and 11 are riddled with poor grammar and misspelled words while one is coherent, who do you suppose will get the job? The one with the "positive mental attitude" or the one who can write a proper sentence?
By the way, why don't you offer our friend Luke something besides a meaningless, hollow phrase? How exactly do emptywords actually help someone? Let's hear your advice for getting sponsors. And for the record, if you would actually bother to read my original post, you won't find anything that remotely makes fun of Luke. Tough? Yes. Honest? You bet. Kids gain so much more confidence and self-respect if people have the guts to tell the truth and offer real advice instead of offering empty words like "keep a positive mental attitude."
Old 05-22-2009, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm glad your kids are smart, they must take after their mother. I'm going to say this one more time real slow....the kid was asking a question on a friendly hunting web site! He was not filling out a resume. He did not deserve you jumping down his throat!
Old 05-22-2009, 06:36 AM

PenguinLuke33

titleAndStar(4,0,false,false,"","")
,Colorado Luckydog, 909bowsniper ,The Outdoorsman,timbercruiser. I enjoyed how you men stuck up for each other. thats what a real hunters about so im only gonna offer this once would you guys like to help me start a outdoors hunting video. i noticed PenguinLuke33This will be your dream come true. men we will acomplish this goal once you join me I have hunts i will send you on option Black bear, Elk ,moose, Ram

titleAndStar(4,0,false,false,"","")
Lion, and many more are you in.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:59 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

I'm glad your kids are smart, they must take after their mother. I'm going to say this one more time real slow....the kid was asking a question on a friendly hunting web site! He was not filling out a resume. He did not deserve you jumping down his throat!
I'll say it even slower: I...did...not...jump...down...his...throat. I gave him an honest, yet tough answer. You, on the other hand, only resort to name-calling because you obviously can't come up with anything more productive than a meaningless phrase that helps no one in any specific way.
Still waiting for good advice...
Old 05-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fishguts' original post was not that harsh, it was correct. If you think that is mean, you have not been in the real world! PL33, your statement about you killing some turkeys, and a 9-point buck sounds pretty cocky, and is really not that impressive. PM me when you can consistently kill 150" deer, and harvest multiple turkeys per year (maybe I should be a pro staffer). Here is more advice, go to school, invent something, start a company, do something that will get some green into your pocket. Then, worry about getting a sponsor. Most famous pro-staffers are sponsored because they are rich, or they are the best in the industry(or are hot, i.e. Tiffany Lakosky). Work on one of those goals first! This might hurt some of you pansies, but the truth hurts! You really don't sound that impressive, pretty mediocre. Find a talent, invent a talent that puts you ahead of the game. Find something that makes you stand outside the crowd! From what I have seen so far, you are the typical teenager who likes to hunt and fish, BFD!, here is a hat and a sticker. If my true, harsh, "mean" comments offended someone, grow a pair!

My point is, that you have to come out swinging, and learn to take a punch. There are millions of kids fighting for that same dream! If you want to come out on top, you have to fight for it. Be prepared to be kicked the the teeth! If you think I criticized you, I feel bad, because that was nothing!
Old 05-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Spike

okay
Old 05-23-2009, 04:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kid: Unless your attitude changes, you are in for some major disappointments in life.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Easy PL33, little bit of roid-rage? I did not write that comment to bash you, I wrote it to prepare you. Good-luck with whatever career you choose, and grow up.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:47 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: PenguinLuke33

I bet you don’t do any of that stuff, you sound like a poser to me. Congratulations! Have a Scooby Snack. You say that I’m a normal teenager, well ya I am, but I have done a lot more than a lot of “normal teenagers” that I know of. I have killed multiple turkeys per year when I could hunt. This year I have two already and the season is not over. I could not turkey hunt in 9th grade due to sports injury. I dove for a ball and landed just right on my shoulder and I couldn’t shoot a gun since I tore the ligaments in my shoulder. The year before that I couldn’t in the spring due to a weight lifting accident. This is the first year that I could hunt deer so I don’t know how I can consistently harvest 150” deer when I only could legally shoot one buck in my life so far. You should think first, it helps in life. Also, since you said something that dumb, you most likely don’t take deer that big. Fishguts, I’m on sports teams and have been in band since 3rd grade. Just to tell you, most of the kids on the football team chew, drink, and do a lot of dumb stuff. As go for kids into music well most of them smoke a lot of that hippie lettuce or drop some acid and take some LSD. Sure your kids have straight A’s, doesn’t matter. Our valedictorian had a GPA of a 98 and was a complete pot head and heavy drinker…. rich family, clean room, straight A’s, respectful, and very well liked by everyone. I bet that your kids are packing a huge lipper and shot gunning some bud light and saying how annoying you must be correcting them so much, it helps but too much isn’t good to give you a tip since you have gave me many. Its reality fishguts, you tell me reality I tell you reality. I have learned a lot from your comments and I would like to think it could happen for me but I know it’s a slim chance. I think I will give it a try though since I am young right now. I do have other options though, I am in training to become an EMT and I volunteer on the ambulance. When I graduate I plan to go to college and become a physical assistant. When I posted this it wasn’t supposed to be a resume, I just wanted some answers. I typed in on Google hunting forums and this came up. I did realize before how hard it would be to become one I just wanted some more information. Fishguts and Colorado Luckydog, you have given me the most information and I thank you for that. I will PM you if I need any help with hunting or anything else because you give me to different views and they both give me a lot of thoughts and options. I will always remember its “sponsor” Thank you, Luke

P.S….keep the comments coming to please
Another lesson: Never make an assumption, especially one as bold as my "kids are packing a huge lipper and shotgunning Buds." You just lost any respect I might have had for you. In fact, you are a punk. And for the record, both my boys do neither. I can assure you that.
Also, gradesdo matter. You'll see when you apply to college.
For the record, you wanted answers, you got answers.

Quick Reply: Any one know how to get a sponser?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.