HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   It's a Gift (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/294059-its-gift.html)

TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF 05-14-2009 07:45 AM

It's a Gift

As all are aware, I consider it a God-given gift to be able to see things that others simply cannot. Chosen,basically. We are all given certain innate qualities. I have always thought how we us those gifts is kinda our gift back. I knew that QDMA would have the wide success, knew Obama would win the election, and knew Georgia Tech would hire Paul Johnson. Was well aware of it before anyone it seemed.Actually started getting the sensation 2 years ago.

I personally made the decision a long time ago that I would never use my gift for personal gain. How others use what I have is up to them.

Again, thank you for all of your kind words.[/align]

bugsNbows 05-14-2009 08:00 AM

RE: It's a Gift

And I knew you'd show up again (I must have a gift also)! How you been doin'? Some folks on here were asking the other day.

Champlain Islander 05-14-2009 10:20 AM

You are right it is a gift....to us when you play here.:DWelcome back The Respectinator. I was wondering when you would surface again. Going such a long time isn't nice because some of your fans actually thought you got hit by a bus or worse case were in the slammer away from a computer. Don't make a stranger of yourself. :D

thndrchiken 05-14-2009 10:40 AM

Oh yes, are we the lucky ones to be gifted with his presence....NOT

Champlain Islander 05-14-2009 11:00 AM

Oh you don't mean it. He kind of grows on ya especially when he lights this forum up with one of his vintage posts. It isn't so much what he says it is how it affects everyone. You see a wide range of posting which is pretty funny at times.....and other times redundant. One fact that I have dug out after reading all his posts he really loves hunting in New England, loves the people and aspires to live the good northern lifestyle. Rumor has it he wanted to move his limo to Manhattan to make the big bucks and see all the pretty people. His wardrobe will have to change though no longer will a flannel shirt with cut off sleeves showing off his 16” guns be proper attire for a working man.:D

bugsNbows 05-14-2009 01:21 PM

Yep, and the tighty whitey's are out too.

GregH 05-15-2009 01:37 AM

It's been a long time..... too long! Welcome back.

2 Lunger 05-15-2009 02:24 AM

As always TDWW, respect is given. It's been way to long and I was let down by the shortness of your post. Oh well. Let the good times roll!!!

Champlain Islander 05-15-2009 04:19 AM

TDWW must be a fisherman. He usually posts a provocative post and then lets the masses go wild. He rarely answers his own posts. I deem him someone who excels at baiting the members.... Respect given for doing such a good job and that is his gift….he is a master baiter.:D

thndrchiken 05-15-2009 04:45 AM

he is a master baiter.:D
I don't think I would've spelled it like that.