Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

north american hunting club?

Old 04-18-2009, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: north american hunting club?

The magazine is ok but I have never recieved anything to try out and keep and i did fill out the stuff to do so . I havn't even got worthless plastic crap from them .
Old 04-18-2009, 06:40 PM

Man I wish I would have asked this a few months ago. I just signed up for 3 years. The flashlight is pretty crappy havent got my knife yet but ill bet its just as crappy. I do like the magazine tho. I signed up for as much free stuff as possible. still havent got anything. maybe one day haha
Old 04-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

When I was a NAHC about 10 years ago I did keep andpaid for a wildgame cook book. I think they have a series of books they try to get you to buy. They send and you have option to keep or send back. At least thats what they did a long time ago. I like DU and the NWTF they don't seem to send out as much junk mail. They're better groups or causes to be part of.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:36 AM

I agree with you guys.I always liked the decal for the back window of my hunting truck.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Like has been stated. The only worthwhile part of the membership is the magazine. I was a member for several years, sent the field test cards back in every month. Never got to test anything but you see the field testers in the magazine every month, amazing how every six months or so you see the same names. Seems like the only way to get selected is to buy the life membership. Then they'll ship you thing you neither want or ordered accompanied with a bill. By the way, if you did not order it or ask for it you are under no obligation to send it back or pay for it. Waste of money in my opinion.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

They sent me some stuff in the mail the other day. This is like the 10th time. I just shred the stuff and go about my business.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

NAHC - My opinion, it is all about" the "Franklins". Like similar set-ups. My short lived membership is an echo of what others have already posted. I did win a prize though ... a "critter" medallion. I forget which - moose maybe !?! I have no clue where it is now. Probably in the city dump. I could have gotten a whole set ... just a few more $$$'s every month !!!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:02 PM

I used to be a member and hated it. They constantly sent me books and things in the mail that you had to return if you didn't want to buy. Talk about a pain in the rear end. I couldn't wait for my membership to expire. I did like the member tips in the magazine though.