Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What do you think is the best all season Camo? >

What do you think is the best all season Camo?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What do you think is the best all season Camo?

Old 04-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What do you think is the best all season Camo?

Fusion 3-D from Wal-Mart works really well. but if you're a name brand kinda person, i'd say the mossy oak break-up works best, old faithful.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 04-14-2009, 05:29 AM
Fork Horn

I am not sure what exactly it's called, but I like the new Mossy Oak camo. It's the camo that has a some white in it, to camo you against the sky. Looks really good! Prolly will invest in some this year.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Realtree APG or Predator Green Deception
Old 04-17-2009, 05:27 AM

I think the pattern on the Vertigo scentlok jackeyt is a pretty neat pattern that would work great for bow hunting/gun hunting, but wouldn't work for turkey hunting because of the white in the pattern. Scentlok and scent blocker can be very expensive but contrary to what many of the people said they work if used properly. I've been a believer in scentlok and scentblocker and ever since i've been using them I have yet to be winded by a deer. For days when the wind isn't in your favor get high in the tree and this stuff can really pay off. The realtree APG is probably the best all around pattern if your a realtree fan.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:53 AM

I use all kinds of camo.I usually mix one type with another.Like was said before,it's aboutbreaking upyour outline. I use everything from mossy oak to real tree to Walmart brands to several kinds of military camo bought at military surplus stores.They all work fine for me.If I get high enough in my Ol man climber,the camo type matters less and less.