Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 sportsmans warehouse shuting down >

sportsmans warehouse shuting down

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

sportsmans warehouse shuting down

Old 04-08-2009, 06:53 AM
Spike

Default RE: sportsmans warehouse shuting down

The one here is closing too. And I loved that store. Their prices kicked Gander's a$$, and the staff was pretty good. However, the "sale" prices going on aren't so great. Most stuff is only 10% off, and everything I looked at had the original price jacked up so that the current 10% off price is now actually higher than the regular price was just a couple months ago...
Old 04-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

the Sportsmans warehouse in Newberlin, WI is closing down. It is the only outdoors store around and i'm real upset its closin. THere weer alwyas people buyin real expensive stuff in that store.. im suprised its closing down.. very unfortunate. However, I bought a real thick, warm expensive tree camo jacket and a duck huntin jacket that both origianly cost about 250 or so for about 137 combined. So i was pretty pumped.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:51 PM

new berlin wisconsin closing, most that i talked with, biggest complaint- they never had sales
Old 04-09-2009, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just talked to the hunting dept. at the Laffayette IN store and he said they didn't know when they would lock the doors. My son and I are going over Saturday and see what they have left. I could use of hunting stuff....muzzleloader bullets/sabots.