Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 USA today poll please vote! takes 5 seconds >

USA today poll please vote! takes 5 seconds

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

USA today poll please vote! takes 5 seconds

Old 02-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: USA today poll please vote! takes 5 seconds

voted...and wtf .243heartshot? lol
Old 02-04-2009, 03:49 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: .243Heartshot

I didnt vote for the guy.Anybody who will not recite the pledge or put his hand over his heart like the rest of us and does not support our troops-I will never vote for....
BUT:
you have really put yourself out there with your statement-You actually want a sitting President to be shot????

Statements like the one you have made have cost people in the media and radio and newspapers their jobs.Not to mention the guest that showed up at their house.You know the guy.Really big dude,nice looking gold badge.Ray Bans,3 piece suit.
If you have never seen one of these guys-go ahead and leave your statement posted......
Old 02-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

What kind of poll is that? The second ammendment clearly states, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". How much more clear can it get?
when the lawyers and politicians get involved, as clear as a mud puddle
Old 02-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Fork Horn

I voted.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man thats not cool to say... You can think it. I know alot of people do. Maybe even me. But still shouldnt be said out of the privacy of your own home.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: .243Heartshot

Man thats not cool to say... You can think it. I know alot of people do. Maybe even me. But still shouldnt be said out of the privacy of your own home.
I am sure this thread has been flagged by now...poor dude is fixin to get some unwanted attention -big time.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I voted for Mcain also, but to wish that your own president gets assasinated is utter ignorance and its shameful. You really pray someone kills him? really. I dont like him either but I would never wish death on someone that i didnt even know just because his ideals differ from mine. Come on now

Edit: By the way BTBowhunter.. I voted
Old 02-04-2009, 06:20 PM
G92
Fork Horn

i voted
Old 02-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

What kind of poll is that? The second ammendment clearly states, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". How much more clear can it get?
There are a whole bunch of people over at the Brady Campaign, lawyers with the ACLU, hundreds of (mostly liberal Democrat) politicians, and lots of ignorant run-of-the-mill Americans that don't think that the 2nd Amendment means what it says. I've had several people argue to me personally that the "militia" cited in the amendment refers strictly to the National Guard. Many are surprised to learn that the formal government controlled entity that falls under the perview of the Dept of the Army wasn't created until 1903, a full 114 years after the Constitution was ratified, and no such formal "militia" existed prior to this. I then ask them that, if the founders of the Constitution had meant to form and empower a national guard, why didn't they do it in 1789? The answer, of course, is that they expressly DIDN'T want formal government controlled "militias" roaming around because they feared that such forces could easily be coopted to trample the liberty of the people. Instead they wanted armed citizens, independent of government influence, who could rally in the event of invasion to defend the states until a formal Army could be mustered to meet the threat. But, try as I might, many of these people, in my experience, are too stubborn, dense or stupid to understand or acknowledge the truth.

I really hope you're not serious... [:@]

I don't like the guy either, but I'm not going to wish the man dead. We have peaceful means to deal with this joker, and one thing that makes this country great is that in four years we can fire him. Hopefully, by then, the starry-eyed Obamamania will have worn off and people will see him for what he really is, a radical liberal empty suit that's only real qualification for office is that he can read a rousing speech off a teleprompter. I'm just waiting for this 1.2 trillion dollar to NOT help the economy (which it won't). Then the dems alone will own the recession and in a couple years the pendulum will swing back to the right in this country. The libs think that Obama's 54% gives them a carte blanch mandate to do whatever they want, and like a spoiled teenager with daddy's credit card, they're going to go too far. When they do, the American people will slap them down again like we did in '94, '96 and '00.

Remain vigilant, but also be patient. The libs will screw up soon enough, like they always do, and it's up to us to un***k the GOP before that happens so we'll be ready to actually LEAD this country in 2-4 years, not rule it like Obama and his Marxist friends want to do now.

Mike
Old 02-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Remnard

when the lawyers and politicians get involved, as clear as a mud puddle
The Attorney General who was appointed and recently confirmed does not see the Second Ammendment as it was intended. He sees it as having firearms for a government militia and not for the average citizen.

Quick Reply: USA today poll please vote! takes 5 seconds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.