HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/284777-anyone-hunt-pro-someone-famous.html)

hoosierbuckslayer 01-30-2009 10:21 PM

Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous?

Anyone? if you havent who would you want to go with? Mine would Be tiffany lakosky, Ted Nugent, Or Will Primos

jrbsr 01-31-2009 02:17 AM

RE: Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous?

ORIGINAL: hoosierbuckslayer

Anyone? if you havent who would you want to go with? Mine would Be tiffany lakosky, Ted Nugent, Or Will Primos
Roger Raglin, He's a Hoot.

He acts like its his first deer, every time he gets one.

Hes Cool.

Bernie P. 01-31-2009 07:21 AM

I haven't but if I could it would be either Gene or Barry Wensel.Both consistently take mature bucks any rifle hunter would love to have in their sights but they use trad bows.You've REALLY got to know how to hunt deer to pull that off.Lots I could learn from hunting with those boys.

PA Mountaineer 01-31-2009 08:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Bernie P.

I haven't but if I could it would be either Gene or Barry Wensel.
I had the opportunity to hunt with Gene & Barry a few years back in Iowa. They put on a deer drive to my cousin and I. Quite an experience.

Schultzy 01-31-2009 11:54 AM

I haven't but if I could it would be either Gene or Barry Wensel.Both consistently take mature bucks any rifle hunter would love to have in their sights but they use trad bows.You've REALLY got to know how to hunt deer to pull that off.Lots I could learn from hunting with those boys.
Makes 2 of us!!

ORIGINAL: PA Mountaineer

I haven't but if I could it would be either Gene or Barry Wensel.
I had the opportunity to hunt with Gene & Barry a few years back in Iowa. They put on a deer drive to my cousin and I. Quite an experience.
You lucky dog!! The Wensel boys are good guys!!

dc240nt 01-31-2009 09:41 PM

I've hunted with and shared camp with manymlb baseball players. Drank alot of whiskey with Myles Keller. Hank Parker, Charlie Ingram also.

I wouldnt give the Lakosky's or the Reeves's the privelage to hunt with me. I like to be around decent people. Not self centered ego's.

ultra man 02-01-2009 03:07 AM

"I've hunted with and shared camp with manymlb baseball players. Drank alot of whiskey with Myles Keller. Hank Parker, Charlie Ingram also.

I wouldnt give the Lakosky's or the Reeves's the privelage to hunt with me. I like to be around decent people. Not self centered ego's. "

SWThomas 02-01-2009 05:47 AM

I'd like to go gobbler hunting with Michael Waddell and Caribou hunting with Jim Shockey.

wis_rifle_hunter 02-01-2009 06:35 AM

i would love to hunt with Micheal Waddell, Ronnie 'Cuz' Strickland or Bill Jordan

Crow31 02-01-2009 06:43 AM

I get to hunt with Jerry Martin every once in a while. He's my father-in-law.:D