Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous? >

Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous?

Old 02-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Spike

Default RE: Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous?

Never hunted with anyone famous, but the guy who took me on my first deer hunt here in NW Ohio was a friend of Fred Bear. I had a single shot .410, he brought some slugs and we went walking on our family farm. He likely knew full wellwe weren't going to see anything with a 10 year old kid in tow. He was in his 70's and I was about 10 years old when wewent out that first time. He would sit and smoke a pipe and tell me some of the coolest deer, elk, moose and bear bowhuntingstories. I didnt' really appreciate him until after he was gone... a shame really. Never thought I would become addicted to deer hunting like I have now... I hope I leave a lasting impression on my kids like this gentleman did on me.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunted with Jackie Bushman and Jeff Foxworthy in 2000 through the buckmasters life hunt program. If i had to choose someone to go on a hunt with now it would be michael waddell or jim shockey and his father. Waddell seems like a genuine person who truly shows emotion for the sport. And jim shockeys father and father in law just crack me up.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Typical Buck

I think that the Primos Boys, will, brad, and keith and kevin seem like they would be a hoot to hang out with around a camp fire.....good ol southern boys.....doesn't hurt that they could prob set me up on a big ol freaknasty!! I would also enjoy hunting with the Rip Roarin' roger Raglin!!