Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous? >

Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous?

Old 02-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous?

ORIGINAL: johnnybravoo77

ORIGINAL: crokit

I hunted the past few years with Wayne Hockmeyer, inventor of " The Banjo Minnow ". One funny dude, and a great guy to share deer camp with.
I need to speak with that guy! He has cost me to much money! Damn smallmouths devour those Banjo minnows, always buyin more of them.

Isn't that a good thing?
Old 02-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Fork Horn

I would love to Hunt with Michael Waddell, Bill Jordan, or Hank Parker.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Spike

With all of your talk about famous people I guessI should tell everyone who I had the pleasure of hunting with. I once took Famous Amos on a trip. It was a short trip. About 7 am the son was rising and I became hungry. I took Famous Amos out of my pocket, opened him up and began too eat that choclate chip cookie like I have never before. WishI had brought his buddy Choclate milk with him. Oh well didn't see anything on that hunt.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Fork Horn

id love to hunt with the Robertson's.
michael waddell
uncle ted
Jeff foxworthy
The Lakoskys
and my big pal RORY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: ultra man

"Andyou know the Lakosky's how?

Maybe you should check your ego. "

Nope, can't say I do Ann, but for the benefit of all who shall read this thread, please enlighten us with your intimate knowledge of the Lakosky family, as well as the Reeves. Don't plan on making such insulting and judging statements of others on a public fourm without backing upyour words. And tell me, oh holy one, how, based on a few animated bowing figures, having never met ME, how you came to pass judgment that I too need to check MY ego??? Inquiring minds want to know. All I know about you is that you like to drink a lot of whiskey.You should be proud... makes you a REAL man...Hey, Real Man ANN--whattayaknow. But I digress...

Thank you Ultra Man. I feel the same. And just for the record, I've known Pat Reeves for over 20 years and Lakosky for around 15 years, way before either were anybody in the hunting world. I also know many, many of thier friends and former co-workers, and many people who have shared a camp with them. Yea, I do have the grounds and expirience to say what I did. And also for the record, both these guys know I dont care for them, its certainly no secret, because I have said it to thier face. I dont hate or despise them, I just dont like them and thier ego's and I dont spend any time around them.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: johnnybravoo77

ORIGINAL: crokit

I hunted the past few years with Wayne Hockmeyer, inventor of " The Banjo Minnow ". One funny dude, and a great guy to share deer camp with.
I need to speak with that guy! He has cost me to much money! Damn smallmouths devour those Banjo minnows, always buyin more of them.

He does make a heck of a product. Showed me some of the planned improvements he's making this year { secret lol }. You would LOVE meeting him.Great conversation around a bottle of Yukon Jack! Only 70 year old dude I ever met that has steel legs, iron lungs, and no sweat glands. LMAO
Old 02-03-2009, 05:43 AM
Typical Buck

I hunt with Jim Kelly every year, the former buffalo bills QB. But I wish I could share a hunt with Fred Bear. Waddel, Nug, Primos would all be a great time.

And ifLee ever kicks out Tiffany, I would take her him being the gentleman I am.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Fork Horn

Harold Knight
Old 02-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Spike

If you're into Whitetails then I recommend you guys check into a guy by the name of Dan Cole. He has a traveling display called "Wild Whitetails", which is probably the best deer display going. Check it out if you get a chance, its truely amazing. I shared a camp with him in Saskatchewan a few years ago and a friend spent some time with him in Ontario. Very down to earth guy, and his knowledge of the Whitetail and how to hunt it is practically second to none. If anyone should be a celebrity in the hunting world it would be this guy, he says it like it is, but he's the type of guy that all people like and has a great sense of humor to top it all off. I've only met him once but I consider him a friend for life.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Spike

I think it would be a blast to hunt with the Wensel's, Jim Shockey and his father and father in law, Waddell. Since that isn't going to happen I'll stick with my best huntin buddy...my son.

Quick Reply: Anyone hunt with a pro or someone famous?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.