Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

another retarted video

Old 01-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: another retarted video

I tried to post a comment about how they are using missinformation and emotion to sway people to think all hunters are terrible, which is his goal. If you read the comments they say its not about the guns but about getting rid of hunting. So you mix in some false statement and half truths to make it sound like because of hunting felons are running aroung in the woods with guns and it sways to weak minded people into believing it.

I don't think he'll aprove my comment. LOL
Old 01-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think its ironic that a video being demeaned for being stupid has the word "retarted" in the title.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Some nice bucks in that vid! Thats all that I got out of it...
Old 01-27-2009, 07:13 AM

I don't understand why people would want to see animals over populate to the point of starvation, illness, increased car collisions etc. Instead of having hunters use hands on conservation to keep herds at optimal levels and consume the animals they harvest.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gspguy73

I don't understand why people would want to see animals over populate to the point of starvation, illness, increased car collisions etc. Instead of having hunters use hands on conservation to keep herds at optimal levels and consume the animals they harvest.
Well thats because those people dont understand, to be honest. See, they believe that if hunters stopped killing the animals, everything would live eternally and life would be great. Thats an exaggeration and some sarcasm ofcourse, but in general its their thought process. If the people would educate themselves on the topic and understand ecology and biology and the life cycles of animals they would better understand that in MOST cases hunting is very very beneficial and is actually much more humane than banning forms of hunting. But until these people go and take time to learn, that ignorance on the subject will continue to be the reason they see things drastically different than the way we (as hunters and conservationists) do.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:54 AM
Spike

Default Orange County Video Production | Newport Beach, CA | Lyon Studios: A Full Service Vid

Lyon Studios is your Orange County Video Production Group located in Newport Beach, California. We provide Hollywood production value at an OC price!
Old 03-31-2011, 11:58 AM
Spike

Lyon Studios is your Orange County Video Production Group located in Newport Beach, California. We provide Hollywood production value at an OC price!
Old 03-31-2011, 12:19 PM
Typical Buck

anybody who mispells retarded is dum
Old 03-31-2011, 12:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

felons can use bows....ie need a deer license.

also anyone can buy a license, including anti hunters who never plan to use a license...

just because you buy a license doesn't mean you plan to use it with a firearm.

Also really does anyone have a problem with Martha Stewart going deer hunting with a firearm?

When the term "felon" covers a huge group of citizens who committed a crime, I mean "convicted" of a crime during their lifetime, many non-felons out there have committed a crime at some point in their lives that they probably could have become a felon for.

I would guess there exists a certain percentage of felons who only were convicted of 1 crime in their lifetimes, probably when they were young and dumb, who go on to never commit another crime.

I'm sure many of us know a "felon" who is probably the last person you'd suspect in the world to be a felon, and yet we know plenty of other "scumbags" who may have been in and out of jail, or not an are just low lives who aren't felons, and again of these 2 who would you rather be able to own a gun?

good luck.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:42 AM
Typical Buck

ok ok, that was stupid, dumb and R......... What have we become. I am sorry but if I want to use that r word I should be able to.

we have a religous family that is traveling around the country protesting funerals of violence. And the supreme court just said "freedom of speech" bla bla bla.

someone says retard and it is a big problem. What a joke just like that clip.

Quick Reply: another retarted video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.