Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

bragging and bragging ???

Old 01-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bragging and bragging ???

ORIGINAL: bugle man

i see everybody bragging about there bucks and does you guys need to come out here to the arizona desert and hunt mule deer and see if you guys kill so many deers oooopppppsss just jelous[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]and sorry for my spelling
The heck with Mule Deer, hunt the elusive Coues Deer. They make Mule deer hunting almost look easy.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:38 AM

well all of you think its easy out here it sucks the only time you get to sit in a tree stand its in aug.in the first bowhunt for deer and then after that next season its in the dam desert everything is dry and everything you do you make noise guys it sucks you guy get to buy iver the counter deer taaaagggggssssss like 10 per year doe or buck we dont there more deer them people out there i am just jelousssssssssssssss
Old 01-22-2009, 08:44 AM

did you get drawn for elk
Old 01-22-2009, 08:51 AM

look in these farm land they have food look at all these hunting shows they suck it all in a hunting farms with high fences the only thru hunting show its the eastman show thats hunting not all these bonecollectors ( deer with ropes on there legs they can go any were ) its easy out there if one deer goes by your tree stand 15 morecome by in a hour thats why i say come out here dont know if anybody has been hunting in arizona but this is the thru hunting chalenge elk hunting is the best you guys need to come out here and try it
Old 01-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

That gave me a headache.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:50 AM
Typical Buck

i dont like being able to see a mile ,i'm a thicket hunter.i may brag ,but i enjoy the hunt way more then the kill. it took me 30days to find the deer i was after this season.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

let me ask you this. since you are used to hunting your area would you be able to come out here and hunt these hardwoods thatwe hunt.
Just as you have a different type of hunting, so do we. of course you are gonna be better on your home turf than somewhere else.
regardless of where or how easily i kill a deer. i'm still gonna be thankful for it and brag my but off.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was born and raised in Yuma, Az...and I can tell you that hunting muleys there is a great experience, bow or gun...
Old 01-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

That gave me a headache.
Could you even comprehend that?
Old 01-23-2009, 06:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: superstrutter

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

That gave me a headache.
Could you even comprehend that?
I believe that my attempt to comprehend it is what caused the headache.

You wonder how hunters get this reputation for being a bunch of uneducated hicks, and then you see posts with no capitalization, no punctuation, non-existent grammar, and 47 spelling errors, and suddenly, a little light bulb goes off...

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but, come on, this is a public forum. You know that the PETA types are watching. At least make a small effort to use the English language properly. Spend 10 seconds proofreading your post. Otherwise, those PETA folks will cut and paste a link to their forum and say "take a look at these guys... LOL."

And, don't get me started on text-speak... folks that type "u" instead of "you", etc., etc.

Sorry for the lecture. I understand that the PETA folks will never approve of what we do, but, I'm a little concerned about those parts of our image problem that can be corrected with a small effort, and how we look to those people who are still "on the fence." [/rant]