HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   High fence poll (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/281715-high-fence-poll.html)

Lanse couche couche 01-15-2009 07:17 AM

RE: High fence poll

Hmmm, maybe a pond where nudists can pay to catch catfish could work. [8D]

Schultzy 01-15-2009 07:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

I like shooting ducks on the water. Means you did everything right
That's to easy Rory.;) I bet you let them at least get off of the water and fly and then shoot them.

Rory/MO 01-15-2009 08:19 AM

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

That's to easy Rory.;) I bet you let them at least get off of the water and fly and then shoot them.
Lol, most of the time Steve, I get them up before I shoot. I have a funny video from a couple years ago where we tried everything to get a drake mallard off the water, he didn't get up until someone else in the blind shot into the air:D

BigTiny 01-15-2009 08:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

Hmmm, maybe a pond where nudists can pay to catch catfish could work. [8D]
You may be on to something there. It would certainly give "noodling" a whole new meaning.

Schultzy 01-15-2009 09:31 AM

Lol, most of the time Steve, I get them up before I shoot. I have a funny video from a couple years ago where we tried everything to get a drake mallard off the water, he didn't get up until someone else in the blind shot into the air:D
Ain't that crazy how they are sometimes!!?? We've done that a few times as well. My bro and I were duck hunting on the Mn duck opener and we also had a drake mallard come In to our decoys before we were able to get a shot off. We tried everything to get that duck to fly (Including shooting In the air) and finally I looked at my brother and said piss on It I'm taking his ass out on the water!! Guess what, I missed!![:@] My bro got him after he got up from me missing him. I could not believe I missed!! Once I got home I put a paper plate on a big Boxelder tree In my yard and went back about 30 yards and shot at It thinking my barrel must be warped or something, nope, dead on![&:]

Rory/MO 01-15-2009 09:41 AM

Ain't that crazy how they are sometimes!!?? We've done that a few times as well. My bro and I were duck hunting on the Mn duck opener and we also had a drake mallard come In to our decoys before we were able to get a shot off. We tried everything to get that duck to fly (Including shooting In the air) and finally I looked at my brother and said piss on It I'm taking his ass out on the water!! Guess what, I missed!![:@] My bro got him after he got up from me missing him. I could not believe I missed!! Once I got home I put a paper plate on a big Boxelder tree In my yard and went back about 30 yards and shot at It thinking my barrel must be warped or something, nope, dead on![&:]

I love watching people miss them on the water:D

radlad31 01-16-2009 10:17 AM

yes I do believe what I wrote, WNYhunter. Maybe you can explain to me how a disease that can only be passed from one deer to another magically pops up in southcentral Wisconsin, when it was not present in any other area of the state or any other surrounding states. Did these deer hop a rail car by themselves and settle to thesouth of Madison to start a new life? Or is it because infected deer were brought here and escaped their high fencedenclosures? Here's a map for your perusal:

cowboy4513 01-16-2009 10:23 AM

DELETED FOR SKIRTING THE PROFANITY FILTER

The staff of HuntingNet.Com reserves the right to remove any post, topic or person for any reason we see fit.

Please follow the set of rules listed below and help keep HuntingNet.com a great place for all members to visit.

1. No vulgar language or profanity - This includes inappropriate words, inappropriate sexual references and other vulgar statements. There are word filters in place for a reason, DO NOT try to bypass them with alternate characters or spellings.