Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

butt out

Old 01-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: butt out

I've never tried the thing, but if you don't like cutting around the anus, I'd say it would be worth it.

Old 01-03-2009, 04:58 AM
Fork Horn

It works.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

There's more...
Milwaukee’s Best Beer: Men Should Act Like Men http://www.stopsimpinmovement.com/bl...sbestbeer.html

Imagine the beer falling out of the sky while gutting his deer with the infamous "butt out tool".

I'm killing myself here, I got a million of them!!!
Butt I'll stop now!
Old 01-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Spike

It might work on deer, but I tried it on a hog and all it did is pull a bunch of crap out and left the anus in. For this reason, I call it the ****-out.

Stan
Old 01-03-2009, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Never used it, but it makes a great gift for any new hunters I take out with me. It's become a rite of passage for the new guy to be bestowed with it during season. Kind of the "butt" of the joke.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Spike

I bought one this year and used it 4 times so far. It works great and I strongly recommend it. All my friends made fun of me until they saw it in action. I bought a few on sale from Walmart and gave them away as Christmas gifts. Everyone had a good time when I presented them.

Thanks- Todd
Old 01-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Typical Buck

I have used it on several deer . I made a video of the 1st time we used it .

<"http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v313/fasteddie63004/ButtOutTool.flv">
Old 01-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Been deer hunting 27 years. I bought one and used it this year. It works as advertised. Any improvement.....yeah maybe a little. I'll continue to use it. I still open them up and split the pelvis wide open to help the cooling process.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok butt out guys explain this tool to me. You stick it in then pull out the intestine then what? cut it in half? rip it away from the ass? Do you cut the gut free from the inside first , then pull the ass out? I just don't get it. I have never considered this part of gutting to be tough. It takes a min. or 2 to cut around and your done. I carry a tiny folding pocket knife to gut with. I just don't see the need to drag extra gear it the woods. God knows I keep adding more gear each year. I keep trying to find ways to eliminate unnecessary gear. For the guy that said it's good for people without experience: How is the guy going to get experience unless he trys and learns.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't even gut deer anymore! You can get just about all the meat, without opening the body cavity at all! It's easier and cleaner, I wish I had learned to do it this way a long time ago!

Quick Reply: butt out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.