Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 coyote i shot while deer hunting... pics >

coyote i shot while deer hunting... pics

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

coyote i shot while deer hunting... pics

Old 12-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: coyote i shot while deer hunting... pics

ORIGINAL: trevorpt

it was trapped lol... i just thought it would make a better story... and i wanted to see if anyone would notice
So who trapped it then? Trapping a yote is a way better story than shooting one. They are smart as heck and trappin one is ten times more difficult than shooting them. I hope you didnt shoot it with the ML cuz thats just a waste of a nice hide. WCL
Old 12-23-2008, 09:40 AM

ORIGINAL: wingchaser_labs

it was trapped lol... i just thought it would make a better story... and i wanted to see if anyone would notice
So who trapped it then? Trapping a yote is a way better story than shooting one. They are smart as heck and trappin one is ten times more difficult than shooting them. I hope you didnt shoot it with the ML cuz thats just a waste of a nice hide. WCL
Why is this such a concern to you?
Old 12-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

nice job man i wanna start trapping yotes
Old 12-23-2008, 10:09 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: veener88

In IL durring shotgun season you can not shoot Coyotes. I have no idea why IL did this.

Like seeing those things dead. They are the reason i have a shot gun.
Have you read the 2008 book? I'm pretty sure it allows you to shoot a coyote during deer season as long as you have a valid deer tag left.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tdmoe

ORIGINAL: wingchaser_labs

Why is this such a concern to you?
Cuz the BS stories on here get annoying and the kid hasnt been onhere to say what the real story is at all so it makes ya wonder if he fond this yote in a trap and shot it not knowing whos yote and trap that was which is veryILLEGAL and as a trapper myself nothign pisses ya off more than when you get robbed of a catch. If it was his friends catch or his he sure ahsnt said or made anythign clear. Just said it was trapped. WCL
Old 12-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Fork Horn

i trapped it then i shot it... end of story we dont keep the hide we only kill them because we want out turkey population to grow... thats the entire story
Old 12-23-2008, 03:43 PM

Some people have to start all kinds of bs by nitpicking everything that someone says. You know what they call that jealousy.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

nicceeeeee
Old 12-23-2008, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jelous, yep you got it dude. Wow like you even know me...... Well congrats on a good catch then kid. May want to consider sellin those pelts man. Nice extra lil bit of cash and those are some dandy furs to be wasting. Good luck kill some more. WCL
Old 12-26-2008, 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: TSR6

ORIGINAL: veener88

In IL durring shotgun season you can not shoot Coyotes. I have no idea why IL did this.

Like seeing those things dead. They are the reason i have a shot gun.
Have you read the 2008 book? I'm pretty sure it allows you to shoot a coyote during deer season as long as you have a valid deer tag left.
Will have to double check that. Maybe I missed the part of it being OK if you have a deer tag and not OK if you do not have one.

Quick Reply: coyote i shot while deer hunting... pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.