Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What's Santa Bringing You?

Old 12-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What's Santa Bringing You?

ORIGINAL: TreeStalker

I want Santa to bring me the whole BASS PRO BOOK
me too
Old 12-08-2008, 05:50 PM

ORIGINAL: bristowboy_20

I askd for a 5'6" 130 lbdoe with a nice rack!
thats a heavy doe,for being that short...
Old 12-08-2008, 06:08 PM

ORIGINAL: TreeStalker

I want Santa to bring me the whole BASS PRO BOOK
...if only
Old 12-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I ask for a different present than most. In 2002 my mother was diagnosed with stage IV brain cancer around Christmas time. They removed a tumor the size ofa pool ball out of her brain and gave her 9 months to live. All Ive ever asked for Christmas is that thebig man above keep her healthy for another year. She's made it 6 years and gives hope to hundreds of people and gives hope to many who have the cancer she had. I don't know how she keeps up with the emails, support groups and charity events that she speaks at to give people hope. If you saw her, you never would have known she had such deadly cancer, she is95% of what she was before the cancer. I'll never ask for another Christmas present for myself again as long a Santa keeps bringer her health.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: fastetti

I guess I ask for a different present than most. In 2002 my mother was diagnosed with stage IV brain cancer around Christmas time. They removed a tumor the size ofa pool ball out of her brain and gave her 9 months to live. All Ive ever asked for Christmas is that thebig man above keep her healthy for another year. She's made it 6 years and gives hope to hundreds of people and gives hope to many who have the cancer she had. I don't know how she keeps up with the emails, support groups and charity events that she speaks at to give people hope. If you saw her, you never would have known she had such deadly cancer, she is95% of what she was before the cancer. I'll never ask for another Christmas present for myself again as long a Santa keeps bringer her health.
very touching and it hits home for me.
tonight we are celebrating my best friends 1 yr anniversay since he collapsed and went to the hospital. They found a large tumor in his brain as well. I spent most of the holidays in hospital with a friend i thought id never get to talk to again. I know the pain. But he is out is doing well, and we are hoping that in a few years he will be back to normal. People that see him now could never tell that just a year ago the doctors gave him 6 weeks to live. He is only 26 so were hoping he gets to be around for a lot longer.

Oh and my dad got tired of me barrowing his shotguns to bird hunt and shoot skeet, so hegot me a new Browning Citori, i was floored!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Fork Horn

Well I got my fingers crossed for a Summit Viper SS climber and a Savage .17hmr. I was given the bass pro after thanksgiving sales paper and I circled just about everything in it but these 2 had the special "stars" beside them.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just my opinion but someone Alot better than Santa is keeping her around. I'm glad he is taking care of her for you.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:48 PM

my uncle just died in march of lung and colon cancer along with pneumonia and heart disease...the holidays arent the same without him and i am glad that you know who is watching down on your family
Old 12-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

Same here Tuco - Santa is getting me a mount.
Other than that - I just want good health for all.

Old 12-16-2008, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

Nice post!

Ditto.

Quick Reply: What's Santa Bringing You?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.