Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Well they got me!!!!

Old 11-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default Well they got me!!!!

I went to the woods late wed. afternoon and set up the ole moutlrie camera in front of this huge sracpe, went back friday morning and you guesses it.... my camera was gone!!!! not only that but my big 2 man stand had bolts missing out of it and my small ladder stand had a rope tied to it like someone was hunting out of it. I can't stand people like this!!!! bad enough they stole my game camera but to tak a bunch of bolts out of my 2 man ladder stand?? cmon thats just messed up, that could have been me a my young kid up there in that stand. And the worst part.... ALL OF THIS WAS ON MY LAND!!!!!!! the only people that are allowed on my land are me and my kids, my dad, my sister and my uncle and thats it!!!!!!!! we have 400 acres and is surrounded by 2 qdma hunting clubs that we know most of the members very well.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Well they got me!!!!

I know what you mean you spend all that money to leave it in the wood and some one comes by an steals it. They need to get a job and by their own stuff and to think it was on your own land. Time to make some heads roll.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Fork Horn

thats exactly what i am worried about. i bought a gane camera but am affraid to leave it in the woods unless i am there....pointless eh. i planned on getting the security box but as i found in the game camera forum they are useless. I have already had to chase 2 guys (seperate instances) off of my land, and it is posted as private property. guess i will have to start prosecuting them to get it through their heads. sorry you lost your camera.
Old 11-29-2008, 06:11 PM

I know how you feel. I leased 100 acres this year and put my custom built trail cam up with a predator cable lock on it.I went back 3 days later and it was gone. Somebody chopped the the cable off the tree with an axe.I figured they had there picture taken while they were tresspassing and came back with an axe to get it because they left my climber alone. Sorry to hear it happened to you also.
Old 11-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Aweee...man ..not the Moultrie....What goes around comes around. They'll get theirs[:@][:@]
Old 11-29-2008, 06:38 PM
Fork Horn

That sucks.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Spike

that is why it is so hard to find places to hunt cause of guys like the ones who took your cam sorry to here that
Old 11-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would be steaming. That's B.S. Takes a lot of nerve.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Fork Horn

yea they got me good..... wish i had atleast a little idea of who it was... almost wanna put my other camera out to try and see them but i dont wanna lose it too.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Fork Horn

man that sucks. sorry to hear.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.