Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Jokes are Starting

Old 11-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Jokes are Starting

My Dad is retired and can't take the waiting for the PA gun opener. Driving everyone nuts w/ phone calls so we tell him drive up and check the camp for bear attacks or somethin.......So he drivesto camp and hops on his quad (deer are used to them and not afraid of the quads until you shut them off) for a little mosey in the acreage checking stands , putting his heater out in his condo, comfy recliner chair etc. Well he is seeing all kinds of scrapes and 3 huge rubs right on the trail about 30 yards away. He has been on the phone to the boyosof camp all week saying how this monster is working right on his stand and rut is coming and he is excited, and no one should be going near his stand for fear they would move that deer out............. Now 2 days before Dad heads to camp, my bro in law moseys up to camp, walks out to dad's trree stand and w/ a deer hoof makes scrapes and a lickin branch, and 30 yards down the trail from that particular tree stand makes 3 big rubs w/ a hasp!! I;m thinking my bro-in-law and I are going to Hades comes our time. But we are going to be laughing about this one the whole way down!
Old 11-26-2008, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Jokes are Starting

EVIL!!!