Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

who runs dogs for deer

Old 11-26-2008, 08:50 AM

Default RE: who runs dogs for deer

i never heard of anybody around here where i live do that
Old 11-26-2008, 12:08 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: who runs dogs for deer

You mean the ones that say "WE" killedtwo 10 pointers yesterday? They almost never kill a deer with just one shot like ethical hunters do. Always sounds like WWIII when that crowd is around. When I kill a deer there is no doubt whose house his head will hang in, and they die quickly from a single well placed shot. Notfrom abunch of morons throwing buckshot across a road at a wounded deer that is running wide open 80 yards away.

If its your land I dont care, but you keeps your dogs of my land if you dont want any holes in them. I know they dont any better, and neither do the dogs owners.

I like running dogs for rabbits, but deer cover too much country too fast to think you can keep dogs on any property less than5000 acres.