Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

chew?

Old 11-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: chew?

I have been chewing Grizz wintergreen since the day it came out. I am proud to say I bought the first can of it in our little town. Yes I chew on stand. Try peeing from your stand during the pre-rut, I had 6 bucks come in on me one day when i did.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:30 PM

I had a buddy puta dip in my mouth, I was bloody up to the wrists,kinda an odd moment, but "Fresh cope, it satisfies since 1822"
Old 11-19-2008, 09:39 PM
Spike

LOL Thats great. I had my son put one in my mouth just this season. He didnt enjoyit>Good Times!
Old 11-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: MO-KS_hunter

The kind that makes my lip rot off with cancer, oh wait that's every kind Seriously, I used to chew skoal while I was in the Army but I saw what that chit does to people's lips, gums and throat, not good.....
Yeah. I asked a boy who was maybe 16 years old how he kept the snuff from going every where and he pulled down the lower lip and sure enough there was a hole where it stayed. I said man thats dangerous but I think he still uses it even today.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:13 AM

GRIZZZ> GREEN only way to go aka well fare bear
Old 11-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Fork Horn

Kodiak. I do chew while hunting and its probably not the best thing to do but if something feels soright how can it be wrong.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:57 AM
Typical Buck

thought yall were talkin bout chew...not dip...how old are most of you that calling "dip", "chew" lol everybody i went to highschool with that did it just becasue they thought they were cool called dip "chew"...aint seen nobody chew it yet. Real chew on the other hand....turned more than 'tough guy' inside out. lol
Old 11-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

thought yall were talkin bout chew...not dip...how old are most of you that calling "dip", "chew" lol everybody i went to highschool with that did it just becasue they thought they were cool called dip "chew"...aint seen nobody chew it yet. Real chew on the other hand....turned more than 'tough guy' inside out. lol [align=right]
[/align][align=right][/align][align=left]Haha I agree with you there when I was in highschool everybody called dip "chew". Its always just been dip to me. I once offered a guy some Lancaster chewing tobacco, thirty minutes later he puked all over the parking lot, kinda funny to watch [/align]
Old 11-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Full Blown Rut

GRIZZZ> GREEN only way to go aka well fare bear

LMFAO -- well-fare bear -- greatest name for it I have ever heard. When I go pick up a can at our gas station I always say " 3 cans on fiberglass cancer please" -- they know to which brand I am referring
Old 11-20-2008, 01:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Cash_money

cope snuff, ever forget to put one in before you start cleaning your deer?
Copenhagen long cut and Skoal straight

And Yup, I have forgot to put one in before gutting. A little grosser putting in a dip after you start gutting, not as bad after you start cutting one up.

Snuff doesnt spook deer. No way. I spit all the time when does are right around my stand and they never spook. Even spit on them sometimes!

Quick Reply: chew?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.