HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   met the stupidest person ever today (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/272158-met-stupidest-person-ever-today.html)

remingtonshooter1 11-06-2008 02:03 PM

met the stupidest person ever today

i had some stupid goth/emo peta fan person that came up to me today in school and he had the nerve to yell at me and tell me how wrong hunting is and started asking me how i shoot such a pretty animal and i told him its quite easy realy just point aim slowly pull the trigger and BANG then i told him it is actually a lot funner than you make it sound and he asked me how is it fun and i really couldent tell it to him accuratly enough so all i said is go one time and you be hooked then he started saing how all us hunters go in the woods with our guns and our dogs and shoot every living thing we see and i told him that there is no hunter that has always walked out with a deer and then he said some thing that really got under my skin he has this thought that we all just go out there to shoot a deer and then we just leave it but anyways i had to get that off my chest im still a little fired up from it.

bryant1 11-06-2008 02:09 PM

RE: met the stupidest person every today

You better watch out or they will have Marilyn Manson put a curse on you;). Seriously though, schools are scary today after all those student shootings- i dont know how much i would argue with anybody else..... especially those goth kids[:@]

remingtonshooter1 11-06-2008 02:12 PM

ah he was pretty scrawny dont think he could pick a gun up

superstrutter 11-06-2008 02:20 PM

Good God Remingtonshooter, do they teach English at your school.

MO-KS_hunter 11-06-2008 02:25 PM

ORIGINAL: superstrutter

Good God Remingtonshooter, do they teach English at your school.
Apparently not. JK remingtonshooter;), just remember to calm down when typing and use punctuation. Everytime I try and read one of you posts I get a headache......

TristateHunter.com 11-06-2008 02:26 PM

I think that is a perfect example of how nonhunters are misinformed by media. this kid has no clue what hunting is really about.. best thing to do is stay calm.. and give accurate information.. and as hard as it is to stay calm after some point...(ignorance always annoys the p**s out of people) I would suggest doing you best to stay calm.. and not feed the beast sort of saying.. peta and other tree hugger groups has hunters betrayed as dumb.. violent. disrespectful..you name it.. Its best to simply prove them wrong by not letting some ignorant person get under your skin.. and help them understand how it really is.. so at least they will know the truth of it instead of the propaganda they read or see.
I never, nor will i ever care if a person hates me or what i do.. but i damn well want them to know the facts so they can hate me by their own reasons and not of ignorance. if that makes any sense.

bigangrychicken 11-06-2008 02:29 PM

My advice: Laugh at morons. You will never be able to reason with them, anyway.

terbzz 11-06-2008 02:37 PM

ORIGINAL: remingtonshooter1

ah he was pretty scrawny dont think he could pick a gun up
I like marilyn manson...

wis_rifle_hunter 11-06-2008 03:20 PM

theres a couple girls at my school that got sick when i showed one of my buddies a deer i got last year. they told me i was going to rot in h*ll and all that kinda stuff. but there is quite a few guys in my school that are PETA people. you kinda get used to it after awhile and ignore the stuff they say

uncle matt 11-06-2008 03:21 PM

I thought you were going to say you came across TDWW.