Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 met the stupidest person ever today >

met the stupidest person ever today

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

met the stupidest person ever today

Old 11-06-2008, 07:18 PM
nap

Default RE: met the stupidest person every today

Ya i agree. you should watch your back. their gonaa pull their razor blades out on you.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Fork Horn

just print out the facts from the internet and show them to him if he doesnt believe them then screw him and avoid him
Old 11-06-2008, 08:10 PM

Here's what I do when confronted with an anti-hunting bozo. I ask them if they drive a vehicle, of course they say yes. Then I ask them if their insurance rates have been goin up over the last few years even if they haven't had an accident, and they say yes. Then I tell em that one of the most common insurance claims is because of accidents on the roads caused by deer. And that the more accidents there are, the more the insurance companies have to raise their rates to compensate for the claims. Of course, you have to then let them know that the deer population is always increasing and without hunters it would be impossible to control. And if you can't control the population then they will over run themselves and start dying off, which has to be much more tragic then being shot and not suffering for an extended period of time. Sometimes I'll go into lime disease if the first thing doesn't get em and that works as well. You shouldn't feel like you have to defend yourself though when you know that you are doing the right thing. How you feel about yourself is way more important than what somebody without the facts thinks about you.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

well, all that i can say is, you cant fix stupid!!!!! jus dont pay no attention to them, its a waste of time, you will hardly ever convert them over to beleiving its ok. they dont know what there saying half the time
Old 11-07-2008, 05:34 AM

My good friend has a quote that comes to mind when I read things like this....

"Never argue with an idiot. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Old 11-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Dominant Buck

It's pointless to argue with them, and you usually can't reason with them either. Ignore the douchebag(s) and enjoy your next backstrap.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MO-KS_hunter

ORIGINAL: superstrutter

Good God Remingtonshooter, do they teach English at your school.
Apparently not. JK remingtonshooter, just remember to calm down when typing and use punctuation. Everytime I try and read one of you posts I get a headache......

Whew, that gave me a headache trying to read all that running together. Remingtonshooter1, You should have just kicked his a$$
Old 11-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: met the stupidest person ever today

Them Pita people are so stupid. They just think we never need to kill any animals, but then they complain about hitting deer on the roads. Well pita people, who do you think takes the deer herd down mostly? Deer hunters.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: met the stupidest person ever today

Stupid people say and do stupid things, and you can't fix stupid! With that said...don't let him/her get under your skin like that. Obviously he/she lives in a world full of video games/computer games and Ipods with which he/she has no time nor drive to go out for themsleves and visit the great outdoors and all it has to offer. Shake it off, there are many people out here who understand you.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: superstrutter

Good God Remingtonshooter, do they teach English at your school.
i hate grammar at school its not fun with all the direct object peposotiopnal phrase crap

Quick Reply: met the stupidest person ever today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.