Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 met the stupidest person ever today >

met the stupidest person ever today

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

met the stupidest person ever today

Old 11-06-2008, 03:41 PM

Default RE: met the stupidest person every today

wow
Old 11-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

yeah ill try to use punctuation from now on. i was just all fired up and all that. but as you can see im using periods now <---- .
Old 11-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: remingtonshooter1

yeah ill try to use punctuation from now on. i was just all fired up and all that. but as you can see im using periods now <---- .
Good job on the punctuation rem.......now if we can just use some capitalization........Just Kiddin ya brother!!

Hang in there and don't let them petaphiles push you around.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ah, I went through the same junk when I was in school. Trying to explain "wildlife management" and the "carrying capacity" of the land is tough to do in a few seconds. Most emo/gothic kids wouldn't understand anyway because they've never really done anything. They don't really fit in anywhere or belong to anything. That's probably why they're emo/gothic in the first place.

See, what most people don't understand is that they set the seasons and bag limits to HELP the wildlife. In fact, wildlife biologists play the biggest role in setting those things. And they also don't know that the money we pay for hunting licenses and such goes to wildlife management causes.

I had a gothic friend in high school but he was more of the hard rock, monday night RAW watching variety. I eventually talked him into going hog hunting with me and the dogs. On that trip he got his first hog with a knife, it was a nice trip. Give an emo kid a knife and he'd just end up cutting himself with it though...
Old 11-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

I thought you were going to say you came across TDWW.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 11-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Fork Horn

Ive dealt with people like that before at rodeos and school it really ticks me off that they dont understand something so simple [:'(]
Old 11-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

The dynamics of hunting are pretty simple. In fact, it's so easy a caveman could do it.

But if there's one thing I've learned it's that you can't make someone understand that doesn't want to understand.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Wiggy

The dynamics of hunting are pretty simple. In fact, it's so easy a caveman could do it.

But if there's one thing I've learned it's that you can't make someone understand that doesn't want to understand.
LMAO!!! sad but true they probably never worked a day in their life and live on welfare
Old 11-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

As a teacher I have to say, please use punctuation marks and proper English there remingtonshooter1. LOL Seriously, try being a teacher in a very liberal town who happens to hunt. I told my studentsthat I was looking forward to deer season andof course the reaction was "oh, how could you killanything". I tried to explain the whole no natural enemies thing and that I eat whatever I kill and on and on. It didn't do much good. The other teachers did enjoya good helping of venison roastthat I brought in. Maybe all hope is not lost.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion. The problem is that too many people are too far removed from nature. They have no idea what it is like to be part of the food chain. All they know is that they get food from the big clean sterile grocery store. They know nothing of what went in to provide that food. Hunters get to see the food chain in action.

Quick Reply: met the stupidest person ever today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.