Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Top 10 Deer Camp Pranks 2008

Old 11-09-2008, 12:38 AM

Default RE: Top 10 Deer Camp Pranks 2008

I got a good one... It was played on me last year... Only works with ladder stands and climber stands.

30mins before the new guy goes to his stand dig a hole beneath his ladder stand and place a car battery to it then take some jumper cables and attach them to bottem of the ladder so everytime he grabs the ladder to go up he gets the **** shocked out of him. This could work well with a climber if you put the battery behind the seat cushion taped to the tree..
Old 11-09-2008, 05:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thebody temperature hot dog routine remains a classic.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: no_skill

I got a good one... It was played on me last year... Only works with ladder stands and climber stands.

30mins before the new guy goes to his stand dig a hole beneath his ladder stand and place a car battery to it then take some jumper cables and attach them to bottem of the ladder so everytime he grabs the ladder to go up he gets the **** shocked out of him. This could work well with a climber if you put the battery behind the seat cushion taped to the tree..
Judge Matt rules BS on this one.

12 DC volts ain't gonna shock you. Go grab the terminals of a car battery and you ain't gonna feel a thing. In addition to the battery you would also need a good transformer and the person would have to become an actual conductor from power to ground to feel something. Also bad idea to dead short a battery like that. It's gonna get real hot and just might explode.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

If ya wanna have a little fun and make a couple guys jump get your self those little door alarms with the 100+ dB piercing noise. The kind where you attach a small magnet to the door jamb and align the other piece to the door. When you seperate the two the screeching starts.

We have alot of fun around the office and shop with these. Attached to lap drawers on peoples desks. Their chairs. The fridge door. Tool boxes.

We also use alot of those "door poppers" which are like little lady fingers with a string coming out of each side and when you pull the strings the thing explodes. It makes it alot easier to fix them to things with little string extensions tied on. These work real well on folding chairs.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Fork Horn

very good ideas... just remind me though never to go to deer camp with you lol
Old 11-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Run Christmas lights up someones tree stand tree. A car battery should have plenty of oomf to keep them going for a while.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Fork Horn

I have AC DC's Hells Bells on my phone. My daughter is a whiz with her computer and shortened up the time between the bells at the beginning. So I set the alarm to go off at 8 a.m. at max volume and stuffed it into my partners pack. It took him quite a while to figure out what the hell was going on. He will retaliate I am sure. He did not kill my phone which was a concern. He can take a joke. One can only imagine the cluster f**k that was going on 25 feet high in a popple tree on a quiet morning!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Have a buddy check out your binoculars (or loan them to him) -AFTER you put black facepaint on the rubbereyepieces.Who looks in a mirror much at deer camp. He'll be the guy who looks like an owl. Would make for some great pictures.

Old 11-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Typical Buck

This isn't a personal story but I was watching Gettin' Close last night and they were hunting with Jackie Bushman who is notoriously scared of snakes. Well they went and got some KFC and in the one bucket they took out the chicken and put a dead rattlesnake in there. So they put the bucket on the table next to Jackie. As he opens the bucket he looks in and sees the snake, and jumps out of his skin and shreeks! It was pretty funny but as someone who is also terrified of snakes I felt bad for him haha.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: gmil6184

This isn't a personal story but I was watching Gettin' Close last night and they were hunting with Jackie Bushman who is notoriously scared of snakes. Well they went and got some KFC and in the one bucket they took out the chicken and put a dead rattlesnake in there. So they put the bucket on the table next to Jackie. As he opens the bucket he looks in and sees the snake, and jumps out of his skin and shreeks! It was pretty funny but as someone who is also terrified of snakes I felt bad for him haha.
i wish i couldhve seen that i cant stand jackie bushman

Quick Reply: Top 10 Deer Camp Pranks 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.