Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Vote for OBAMA???

Old 10-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Vote for OBAMA???

ORIGINAL: H80Hunter

ORIGINAL: danhjr

"Most people don't realize you can be anti abortion but pro choice.”

Nice Rhetoric, but I think that is a bit of an oxymoron. You can not be anti abortion and pro choice at the same time. Please explain how you can be anti abortion and pro-choice when someone "chooses" to abort a child? Makes no sense and is reminiscent of the same old Obama/Clinton rhetoric. There is no middle groundit is black and white.
It's black and white to YOU. But why should someone who is unfit to raise a child (for whatever reason, rape, etc) be FORCED by conservatives in the south who still live in the 1860's to make a decision? If you don't support abortion, don't have one.
abortion eqauls murder unborn babies are people too just like me and you there is absolutely no excuse to kill an unborn child just because you "cant raise it properly" that is why adoption is offered for people who decide to bring that child into the world everyone should be able to get a shot at life even those still in the womb what is the difference..........tell me
Old 10-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Typical Buck

I really hate to mix politics with Hunting, but this election really fits it. Obama is clearly against hunting. He wants to ban guns and hunting. McCain and Palin are hunters. Palin even mentioned that she has a freezer full of meet from animals that she has taken.

Plus, I have a friend that is in the military, stationed overseas. When Obama went over there to "see the troops" he got off the plane, jumped into an amored van and went to a 3 star general's tent. While he was there, soldiers tried to talk to him and he just walked right on by them without even acknowledging them. Do we really want THAT leading our country. NO WAY!!!

MCCAIN AND PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's pretty scrary, IMO, to see person that stands for the things that Obama does, with a very likely chance at being our next commander & cheif for 4-8 years. [>:]
Old 10-28-2008, 10:17 AM
Typical Buck

I think both choices suck so im not going to vote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:39 AM

It's black and white to YOU. But why should someone who is unfit to raise a child (for whatever reason, rape, etc) be FORCED by conservatives in the south who still live in the 1860's to make a decision? If you don't support abortion, don't have one.
Why,because it's a life. My sister was pregnant when very young (16 yrs)she mulled over abortion because she was too young and "unfit" to raise a child. As it turned out she left the clinic and could not go through with it.Nick is now 14 andis one of the nicest kids I have ever met. To think that he could have never existed and given a chance to live is a travesty. It is black and white. Either you have the baby or you kill it. I am for giving the child a chance to live. BTW I am not from the south I live in NY and am in mid thirties.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buffhntr

I think both choices suck so im not going to vote
it is ur duty to your country to vote your job is to vote for the better of the two nomatter how bad they are
Old 10-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Niether choice is good and honestly I don't think either is right for the job. We again have an election of hold your nose and pick the least bad, rather than pick from a good choice.

One huge benefit to McCain over Obama is the length of time the winner will be president. Four years from now the economy will be up, or on an upswing (its a cycle). Whomever is elected will take credit. If Obama is in, he is in for 8 years. McCain has said he only wants 1 term.

They both have some really BAD ideas, and they both have some ok ideas, but don't know how to pay for them. I was more impressed with Obama than McCain in the debates.

the other key item to consider is the supreme court. Gun rights are off the table short term, SC will not hear another 2nd ammendmant case for many years. The next president will appoint multiple justices.

I will "probably" vote for McCain for two reasons:

1) one term president
2) Congress is going to remain democratic controlled. So since I don't trust any of them, I want the president to be of the other party. Gridlock isn't always bad.

The mess we are in now is not caused by Bush, it was caused by the "normal" economic cycle, made larger by idiots in Washington. So tell me again why I would ever vote for anyone who has been in Washington for any amount of time?

Old 10-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: danhjr

Why,because it's a life. My sister was pregnant when very young (16 yrs)she mulled over abortion because she was too young and "unfit" to raise a child. As it turned out she left the clinic and could not go through with it.Nick is now 14 andis one of the nicest kids I have ever met. To think that he could have never existed and given a chance to live is a travesty. It is black and white. Either you have the baby or you kill it. I am for giving the child a chance to live. BTW I am not from the south I live in NY and am in mid thirties.
I absolutly agree! my wife and i were both in the navy when she got pregnant, we didnt know what to do. just like your sister we both walked out of the clinic, it was the best decision we every made. we are still married and he is 18 yrs old now and on his way to collage i cant imagine our lifes today without him.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Typical Buck

im writing in h ross perot

jk. mcain/palin for me.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats a bit racist dont you think....

ORIGINAL: Texas Hunter

I thought it was called the White House!! McCain all the way!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.